Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pinball

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DarkHotline, Nov 4, 2018.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Anybody here into pinball? I’ve beem really getting into it lately.

2. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

A bar around the corner from me recently got ten tables and I absolutely love it, don't really understand how to complete all the objectives and shit yet though

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

We have a pinball museum pretty close to me. Awesome place to spend a night.

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I got a pinball museum by me too, it's fun, I always wanna devote more time to it. I've played The Twilight Zone one a ton and still suck.

5. DarkHotline

Twilight Zone is a difficult table in general.

6. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I have put in a lot of hours on Pinball FX 3, great pinball sim. I think I've spent like $25 on additional tables and now I have so many that I haven't really gotten good at any of them lol

DarkHotline likes this.
  7. DarkHotline

Love Pinball FX 3, I’m currently trying get a higher score on the Doom table.

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

me dad and brother used to go to the arcade every friday and play pinball together. Obsessed with it as a kid. I always felt like it was the best bang for your buck cause 50cents got you, technically, a game you can play forever as long as you didnt fuck up. The pinball museum in Asbury is the real deal.

DarkHotline likes this.
  9. DarkHotline

Three balls, the rest is up to you