Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pierce the Veil (Video)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fans have been waiting with bated breath for a new album from Pierce the Veil. I recently talked with Jaime Preciado (bass) and Tony Perry (lead guitar) about what led to the the delay of their recently released album, Misadventures. The guys also talk about how fans might deal with the violence that occurred at the Bataclan Night Club last year (a venue they once played), as well as the violence at Pulse Night Club, and the murder of Christina Grimmie in Orlando, Florida. We also discuss the band meeting with fans that have terminal illnesses through the Living the Dream Foundation. You can find the entire interview below.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Jaime seems like a really well spoken dude.

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I actually really enjoy any interview I see with these guys, especially when compared to so many of their contemporaries. The new album didn't hit me very much, but I continue to echo the sentiments of those who say they're a few steps above what the typical Warped band brings to the table.