Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pierce The Veil / Sum 41 / Emarosa / Chapel Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by KKnoxville, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Kristen

Regular

eh I'm not huge on Misadventures. Circles and a few others are cool though. I feel like once you've seen PTV once though you've basically seen everything they have to offer. At least up until this point. Hopefully that will change.

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Was already huge on Emarosa, but they felt right at home in a bigger venue, which was awesome. I'm definitely a Chapel fan too now. And mad people left for PTV, it was like 50% of the crowd.
    Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. I know I haven't seem them enough yet for the luster to fade, but I wonder what it would take for them to switch it up. I'm pulling for an anniversary tour.

Kristen likes this.
  3. riseagainst4L

Regular

I've seen PTV like 7-8 times at least now, and I thought they were very boring on this tour. Sum 41 stole the show and PTV felt like a direct support band going on after a headliner.

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

The acoustic songs bored me to tears. I didn't like the cover at all. The opening was pretty rad but I was unimpressed for most of the show after that.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I'm not at all a fan of PTV but I thought the dude in the skeleton costume at the very beginning was the highlight of their set

chris_williams67 likes this.
  6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I'm with you on this one, that was sick.

tdlyon likes this.