Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pierce The Veil Performs “Circles” on Conan

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

great song and cool video. the album is definitely worth checking out, has some of their best work.

3. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

That was pretty good, they did well. I'm sure that can be super stressful.

Conan is an awesome dude.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Conan is a fucking building.

Vic sounded great. Singers in this genre usually blow it during TV appearances, but he nailed it.

5. I've never been into a PtV record before but Misadventures brings the jams. I've really been enjoying it.

6. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

They killed that performance good for them.

7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Is that a reference to his height? For the longest time I thought he was really short for some reason, then discovered he was tall, and now i can never stop thinking about it.

8. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Yeah, he's like 6'4" or something. I've noticed it before since I grew up watching his shows, but when he stood next to Vic I was like "Oh my God" hahaha.

beachdude42 and js977 like this.
  9. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

I remember seeing these guys with Boys Night Out at the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland, when I had mistaken them for some local opening band. Their success has always surprised me.

10. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Remember seeing vic and his brother play as before today on an equal vision tour a long time ago with fear before the march of flames. So weird to see the traction they've made

11. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Good for these guys. They nailed this performance.

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Vic's voice sounded like it was on the verge of cracking at parts and Jaimie's mic was turned way too far down but overall pretty good. Either way, Conan is the man.

13. sukottokairu

Regular

awesome performance! glad to see them getting recognition, misadventures is a great album!