Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pierce The Veil / Neck Deep / I Prevail Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Incredibly mediocre when I saw them with Dangerkids a few years ago. They also had a sound guy who had no idea what he was doing. It was pretty ehhhh.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Neck Deep played a FREE last minute show at Walters Downtown in Houston tonight.

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Also just saw what Neck Deep's off date setlist is. They added What Did You Expect, Crushing Grief, Tables Turned, and Over and Over. I am going to their show with PTV on the 5th but man I really want to see that set and go to the Wilmington date.

4. Jerihoar Sep 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2016)
    Jerihoar

Regular

The livesteam for today's free show was sooo good. Can't wait to see them in Tempe! It'll be my first time seeing them live.

5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Neck Deep's Setlist from their headliner in Houston tonight:

Gold Steps
    Lime St.
    What Did You Expect?
    Losing Teeth
    Threat Level Midnight
    I Hope This Comes Back to Haunt You
    All Hype, No Heart
    Over and Over
    Serpents
    Rock Bottom
    A Part of Me
    December
    ---------
    Kali Ma
    Can't Kick Up the Roots

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That's different than their Reading, PA set.

7. SPine

Trusted

Did Neck Deep have Wishful Thinking on vinyl at the merch table? Seeing them tomorrow at Cleveland's off date

8. michael_gatto

Trusted

What have the set times been like?

9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This sure was a fun time tonight. PTV and ND have both improved greatly in their live performances. I Prevail was pretty good too. Unfortunately the Neck Deep headliner I planned to go tomorrow was cancelled so I guess I am going to TBS after all.

I Prevail was 7:30 - 7:55
    Neck Deep 8:15 - 8:50
    Pierce The Veil 9:35 - 10:45

10. Jerihoar

Regular

Do neck deep hang out at merch or no?

11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Odd set times. I would've thought ND would get at least 45. Is there a need for a 45 minute set change?

12. Jerihoar

Regular

Ben's father passed so friends and crew will be filling in for the rest of the tour.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Hey guys,

As some of you have may already heard, Ben has had to leave tour and head home immediately to be home with his Family after the distressing news of his Father, Terry Barlow's passing. From all us at the ND UNIT, we send our deepest condolences and all of our love to the Barlow family in this difficult time.

We, at the ND UNIT had the difficult decision of whether or not to cancel the last few shows of this tour, or carry on with our crew members and some guests to finish it off in honour of Ben and his Dad, Terry. We've chosen the latter!

We WILL be playing the remaining dates of the Made To Destroy tour with Pierce The Veil with our friends and crew filling in for Ben whilst he can't be here.

Along with this, we'll be doing a special run of the Terry Barlow Records tees and we will donate 100% of the profits to charity, but we'll have more details on this in the coming weeks.

We appreciate all of the kind words and support you have for Ben and the rest of the Barlow family in this time and would love for those of you coming to the next few shows to come and sing as loudly as you can to help us through.

Thank you for your respect and understanding

Love, the ND UNIT!

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Only three dates left (including tonight), right?

15. Jerihoar

Regular

Yup! I'll be there tonight.

16. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I Prevail just posted this on Facebook

Hey everyone, this morning we all woke up to our bus catching on fire and going up in flames. Lost a lot of belongings, but the show must go on.

We WILL still be playing in Fresno tonight with Pierce The Veil + Neck Deep.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Yikes! First Ben's dad and now this. Probably a good thing the tour is almost over.

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This is awful news. Hopefully everyone recovers quickly.