Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pianos Become The Teeth Band • Page 20

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Mar 8, 2016.

1. jciswhatis Apr 29, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 29, 2018)
    jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Also their recent in studio performance at WTMD radio is up on Facebook if any one cares... starts around 7 minutes in with Charisma and then April.
    Also at 24:30 they play an unused song from Wait for Love called Cold Bed. They said it would be released at some point.

EmmanuelSCastle and KidLightning like this.
  2. jakeryandesigns

Found the set list from last night over at setlist.fm

Pianos Become the Teeth Setlist at The Social, Orlando

I think they are alternating with World Is... as headliners though so it could be different depending. I’m seeing them in like 11 days at the Salt Lake City date and I’m gonna lose my goddamn mind and I can’t wait!

fenway89 and jciswhatis like this.
  3. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

4. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Just saw them tonight and they killed it. The crowd was much more into them than The World Is. I’m still not fully in love with the new record yet but what they played live translated really well. I had to grab the vinyl just to support these guys.

bedwettingcosmo and theagentcoma like this.
  5. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

6. jakeryandesigns

Anyone ever met Kyle in person?

My father passed away when I was 15 and no album has ever meant more to me than Keep You. There are haunting similararities to what he wrote on the album and the very things I went through and felt and did. It helped me cope so much with the death of my father, and now Wait For Love resonates with me as I’ve recently met the love of my life, gotten married, and we’re starting a family.

I was just curious if anyone had had interactions with him as I am seeing them for the first time and I’d really love to tell him what his words have meant to me.

7. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

They were all really chill when I met them. I think Dave talked to us more than any of them, but I'm sure Kyle would appreciate you letting him know how much his words have meant to you. Sorry you went through all that, but it sounds like things are looking up.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. Micah511

Im sure that session posted earlier was cool to be at, but it was not recorded in a way to be enjoyed listening back to it.

teebs41 likes this.
  9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Finally saw Pianos for the first time last night - which was sorely overdue. Minor disappointment that they didn't play anything from before Keep You, but I've loved it and Wait For Love all the same, and unsurprisingly they were even more powerful live. Was so impressed by Kyle's presence and vocal performance, and for as much as I've always noticed the intricacy of their drumming - I was blown away by it live.

10. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

the best band

11. bedwettingcosmo

when i saw that i was panicking it was a break up post

T.K., EmmanuelSCastle and jordalsh like this.
  12. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

^same

13. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Certainly looked like one

14. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

God I just listened to Hiding for the first time in forever. What a song

coleslawed and estebanwaseaten like this.
  15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I actually just threw Wait for Love on at work yesterday and Blue hit me so hard in the best way

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Blue hits very hard

jkauf, estebanwaseaten and coleslawed like this.
  17. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Blue is so sad but in such a loving way it’s perfect

jkauf and estebanwaseaten like this.
  18. Mattww

Regular

So Kyle from pianos is in a band with Tom from Thursday called burial waves. What the actual fuck, probably my two favourite bands together!

19. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Wait, really? Is this a recent thing?

20. Mattww

Regular

Tom just posted it on his Instagram

They played their first show yesterday
    I think I'll see what else I can find

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  21. Mattww

Regular

Heres the song and also tom phrased it wrong he's not in the band but Kyle is with guys from we were black clouds.

beachdude and coleslawed like this.
  22. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I like that a lot. Atmospheric! I'll follow any project that Kyle is apart of.

Mattww likes this.
  23. Micah511

That took a minute to get going, but I loved the ending especially. I'm excited to hear a studio version.

Mattww likes this.
  24. bedwettingcosmo

man that song is so good

Mattww likes this.
  25. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Nice