Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Phoenix Appear to Be Teasing Something

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Hoping for a new album and a tour! It's been too long since they've toured the US and I can always use another Phoenix album (considering Bankrupt was somewhat disappointing)

3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Hopefully they start touring again. Not holding my breath though

4. tshreve

Metalicca

I don't know why people were so underwhelmed by that album, I thought it was ridiculously good and underrated

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Wouldn't say it was BAD but it was basically a continuation of the last record and not quite as good.

6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I enjoyed the album, but it is the one I go back to least often out of their discography. About half of the songs I think are great, but the other half just don't do it for me.

7. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I remember thinking it was fine but I never come back to it.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It's a new album. I saw them at FYF 2014 and they said this was the last show before they go back home to record a new album.

9. mattylikesfilms Nov 16, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 17, 2016)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Bankrupt! is their best record, hands down. I hated it at first but now I love it. I strongly urge anyone who hasn't listened to it in a while to revisit it.

10. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm down for a new album by these guys.

11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i completely forgot about them, i hope they're doing well. always enjoyed their music.