Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Phoebe Bridgers - Reunion Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jul 12, 2021.

1. SPine

Trusted

Got a floor ticket to Cleveland. Keeping my Columbus ticket so I’ll be seeing her twice next month!

2. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Any merch pics?

3. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Are we gonna start a new thread or bump this one for Round 2?

Tifoil likes this.
  4. Tifoil

ñ

Really wonder how expensive tickets will be and how fast they will sell out.

5. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

expensive and fast

Tifoil likes this.
  6. Tifoil

ñ

7. J12

Trusted Supporter

Don't know if it's indicative of the entire tour, but the Portland, Maine date is $50 plus fees.

8. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Just got confirmed for Verified Fan. I'll be trying to get a single ticket to her Brooklyn date. Any tips on strategy? I'd love a seat but GA lawn might just be more of a sure-fire way to go.

9. a lack of color

Regular

According to the seating chart the whole thing is GA. I’ve never been there though

summertimejesus likes this.
  10. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

oh thanks! I was looking at other seating charts for the venue. I’ve been there a few times but think I’ve always just seen free shows there.

11. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Was able to get a ticket to the Brooklyn show on 6/14!!

Murph likes this.
  12. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Well that was a fucking waste

13. dubey Mar 10, 2022
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2022)
    dubey

Regular

Forgot about the Toronto onsale and signed in 30 min after. All gone. 7000 ticket venue

Hoping for a 2nd date now

edit: Ah yes now the $265 platinum tickets are released for an entirely GA show

14. Murph

Regular Supporter

Same! Gotta love when they add a second date while you’re struggling with the originals. Same thing happened with MCR 2 years ago. Only 6 more months to go lol

15. a lack of color

Regular

Got tickets for both Brooklyn dates!! Let’s goooo

16. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

There are still tickets left for her 6/14 Brooklyn show!

17. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Brooklyn venue is all GA. It's a portion of Prospect Park that is reserved specifically for concerts.

18. CTFFEMT93

Regular

That was presale my friend. General on sale is tomorrow. You still may have a chance.

19. dubey

Regular

Ya I've seen enough of these to know how they go lol

Will make an attempt on Friday though

20. Tifoil

ñ

I miss the presale because I was at work. Do I have a chance to get pit tickets tomorrow on the general sale?
    Or should I buy what is still available?

21. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

If you can get into the presale to get tickets, definitely don’t wait until the general on sale tomorrow!!

Tifoil likes this.
  22. Tifoil

ñ

TM fees are so stupid. $99 for 2 tickets, but the price go up tp $149 after fees and taxes!

23. surgerone

Regular Supporter

is anyone else getting fucked out of buying tickets? Yesterday it failed and today it won't let me either

edit: it just takes me to a page that says "there are not tickets currently available"

24. dubey

Regular

Got to hope for a 2nd date

surgerone likes this.
  25. surgerone

Regular Supporter

ugh I finally just settled for a resale ticket to Red Rocks. At least I'll get to see the tour! I had a ticket for the Greek Theater last fall and couldn't go