Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Phoebe Bridgers - Farewell Tour 2018 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I swear if anyone pulls this in Pontiac...

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  2. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I ran into this problem at the Dustin Kensrue/Andy Hull acoustic show. People were having loud conversations right in front of the stage. It was ridiculous. A few people would shush others but I guess the talkers outweighed the shushers.

4. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Any Manchester/Andy Hull show I’ve been to has this problem. I’m standing there crying to “I Can Feel A Hot One,” and dudes just start whooping.

Anyways, I may end up at the Atlanta date and I will be pissed if anyone is talking.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I went into full on shush mode when Shortly opened for Now, Now on Saturday at Mac's. Prepared to do the same for this show.

ImAMetaphor, suicidesaints and Joe4th like this.
  6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Audience was super chatty during phoebe last fall opening for Conor and I wanted to punch everyone.

7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

You could hear a pin drop at the Santa Ana show. Hope it’s like that for everyone else

Joe4th, local_corn and ccsc918 like this.
  8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i can't imagine not shutting the fuck up for anyone with the guts to put themselves out there

SlappinCups, suicidesaints and Joe4th like this.
  9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Ditto when I saw her open for Noah gundersen. The venue I’m seeing her at I’ve twice experienced chatty as fuck crowds: Matt Pryor I just chalked it up to bro alk3 fans, but Idk why people were such dicks at dear hunter. THeres a fucking bar upstairs, why did you spend $25 to come down here and talk?

suicidesaints likes this.
  10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Are you talking about the Doug Fir? That's every show I've ever seen there. The crowd always talks over the crowd especially if its an acoustic set. It draws the moronic drunk bro/hipster crowd unfortunately.

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

how the hell did I miss this? She's skipping Seattle, so I guess I'm off to Portland!

jjnunn118 likes this.
  12. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Feel like we're gonna have a great Portland Chorus turnout for this show, surely we can shush loud enough if we shush together!

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I'm fully onboard with this. Who else is going?

14. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

I'll be there! Can't imagine talking over any act period, but especially one so emotional and captivating.

15. navidson

Regular

I'm coming over to Boston next week and seeing her at Great Scott - So excited!! (especially as Pinegrove ruined things and stopped me from seeing her in Liverpool)

16. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I'm thinking it probably won't be a problem. When I saw Matt Pryor/Dan Andriano, there was a big group of Alk3 bros in the crowd that made it suck, and with The Dear Hunter, people in the back were talking probably because they thought people couldn't hear them because the band is pretty loud. Neither of those situations will apply for the Phoebe show.

17. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Is she playing a new song on tour? What is "Part-Time Heart?"

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

TJ Wells likes this.
  19. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

20. DeRRek

Trusted

Really hoping Phoebe still comes over to the UK after the pinegrove tour being cancelled. She was the only reason I was going. Haha.

21. janexo

Regular

DeRRek likes this.
  22. DeRRek

Trusted

23. DeRRek

Trusted

24. janexo

Regular

one in glasgow! may dates, not the bon iver london support ones

DeRRek likes this.
  25. DeRRek