Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Phoebe Bridgers Announces New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Phoebe Bridgers will release her new album, Punisher, on June 19th. Today she’s debuted the new song “Kyoto,” and pre-orders are now up.

[​IMG]

Track Listing

1. DVD Menu
    2. Garden Song
    3. Kyoto
    4. Punisher
    5. Halloween
    6. Chinese Satellite
    7. Moon Song
    8. Savior Complex
    9. ICU
    10. Graceland Too
    11. I Know The End

2. Another great album cover! Might as well clear a spot at the top of my AOTY list now.

Bartek T. likes this.
  3. grimis16

Regular

It feels so strange listening to the music but watching the music video.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I find that album art so pretty. Times like these I wish I bought vinyl just for the pretty art. Imma need a poster or something

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

yeah that artwork is definitely pretty! At first I liked the colors, but wasn't all that much into its shape etc., but I think just staring at it made it really grow on me and see that everything is on purpose in that one take!

Also, the single is pretty tight! Surprised by the number of cool collaborators on this album, people from boygenius/BOCC/Bright Eyes obviously, but on top of that for example musicians from Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I know Nick played some parts on BOCC record as well) or Warpaint, wow ;D