Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Philadelphia Thread • Page 19

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by screamoutmyname, Apr 5, 2016.

1. my work is planning a trial work from home day for all their offices but they haven't told us when

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Confirmed case at Temple U. They were last at campus on Wednesday. Fuck

3. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

Not my photo (although I highly recommend following the account). This is a good indicator of how insane early voting has been. Probably a good half a mile away from the high school; I hope y'all have already voted!

4. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I voted early at the CAPA high school on Broad/Christian this past Sunday and was only in line for like 35 minutes??? Wild, we went in the middle of the afternoon too

5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

City curfew tonight. The Port Richmond area was hit pretty hard last night. Hope everyone stays safe

OotyPa likes this.
  6. OotyPa

fall away

fuck the police

DrAlanGrant, Matthewconte and Cody like this.
  7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Pretty fucking crazy I posted this in March and how things have gotten so unimaginably worse since.

8. Cody

looking at a (very) small one bedroom tomorrow on 10th and locust and I don’t think my Midwestern brain is prepared for just how small center city apartments are going to be...

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

RIP Boot and Saddle.

2020 strikes again.

10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Oh no forreal?

11. :(((((((

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Truly sucks. Great venue. One of the few places that gave smaller bands a place to play as well.

13. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

I don't know why but in my head I thought that already happened a few months ago.

14. OotyPa

fall away

15. OotyPa

fall away

Probably a long-shot but do any of you know any Philly-based creative writing educators (college/grade school/adjunct/retired/etc)? Scouting for an instructor for a fiction/nonfiction course with included publication in an anthology at the end.

16. Cody

Been working at cafe lift, if anybody’s tryna come by for a dope brunch sometime, lemme know ahead of time and I’ll make sure we take good care of ya

jordalsh likes this.
  17. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Damn that was my go to spot when I lived in the city. Jen's Crespelle and the Huevos Rancheros for days.

Cody likes this.
  18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Philly Iceberg
    Ton of great shit on here, please let me know if you need any assistance. I didn't know any on the last level.

Joshua and OotyPa like this.
  19. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Holy shit the last level is deep

20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

My mistake, I did know Dolores Della Penna and Arlene Ackerman. They're missing The Boy in the Box

21. ghostxvapor

Trusted

So sad

22. Cody

What’s the name of that kid on the sticker every fucking where?

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Wish they got the Blue Horizon on there somewhere.

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

What sticker

25. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

I know exactly what you’re talking about and can’t place the name

Cody likes this.