Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

PGA/LPGA Golf Discussion Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ChrisCantWrite, Mar 31, 2016.

1. 5th Major is officially underway. Some low numbers being put up early.

2. Spieth can't find his groove. He better hurry or he won't be finding it this weekend.

3. Day is just making it look so easy.

4. Day is dialed in. His run this past 10 months has been really impressive.

5. Platy

Sam

He's playing so well, hard to see past him for the remaining majors.

I guess this is the best place to ask, does anyone here play at all?

6. Phillip

BOO

I play. Terribly, sometimes worse, but I play. Just regripped my clubs. Can't wait for them to make me really good now.

7. braindumps deals

8. US Open... Go Dustin, redeem yourself!

I have Dustin, Fowler, and Kuchar in my pool. Let's go!

9. Dustinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Phillip likes this.
  10. Phillip

BOO

He finished that so well. Definitely made sure the potential penalty wouldn't even matter. The second shot after that weird beep in his backswing was so good.

11. Guys really struggling at Firestone today... my golf membership allows me to play that course. Real tempting for a 7 hour drive.

12. Dustin does it again... feel bad for Day with that epic collapse on the last 4 holes.

13. What a round by Phil today. That birdie putt lip-out on 18 was brutal.

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Let's go Phil!!!!

15. Go Henrik.

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

You Ranger fans are lunatics. Gotta give ya some props.

thechrisformat likes this.
  17. This Stenson/Mickelson duel they have going on has been incredible to watch.

oldjersey likes this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

That 51 footer was insane

19. Should be a good weekend at the PGA. Still can't believe how poorly Dustin played.

Unrelated, I'm playing this course tomorrow. I should go for the island fairway here, right?

20. What's up with Nike pulling out of the hardware game? I understand sales were down down but that seems crazy to stop immediately.

21. Yea, that was very unexpected. Not sure what Rory/Tiger, etc are gonna do.

22. Platy

Sam

Switch to Titleist probably.

Furyk shooting 58 is insane. I missed a putt for 59 once it sucked, had to pull myself together before the tee shot on 11.

23. Great start for USA in the Ryder Cup this morning.

24. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

USA started real hot, but Europe has been much stronger in the last two sessions. Still have the lead, but it's slipping away.

25. Yea, Spieth and Reed blowing that 4-up lead with 6 to go could come back to haunt them.