Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Peter Munters on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. .K. Nov 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 23, 2019)
    .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I really enjoyed Over It, and still give bands like them, Moneen, Northstar, Moving Mountains and bands like that regular listens. Wish they were all still around or put out a few more records.

It was also nice to hear Pete’s working on music, and it was fun to hear those stories. I remember way back in the days when bands posted their email, asking these guys if they’d ever put out the b-sides or finished versions of songs that didn’t make it on Silverstrand. Seth, their bass player replied, and said that they hadn’t really thought of it but they should. A couple months later they released those bsides which were called The Strand.

Over It still has a bunch of bsides and rare stuff never released which I wish they’d make accessible. I want a go copy of “Caught Up In A Rundown” instead it’s the bad rip I have.

supernovagirl and Jacktheskipper like this.
  3. Stevie

Regular

Timing Is Everything is still one of my fav albums ever... creative, catchy, technical, full of heart and some outrageously genius vocal melodies...

.K. likes this.