Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pete Wentz Talks Upcoming Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

SRAR has about as many "bad" lyrics.

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Yeah I agree. But it's got more of a vision as a record and is slightly less annoying.

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Interesting that you feel that way. I would put it as one of their worst albums. It seemed extremely rehashed to me, almost like a b-sides album which wasn't helped by random samples from other songs (on Centuries and Uma Thurman, both songs that I liked but I felt like didn't need them). Here's how the songs fared in my opinion.

Good songs:
    Irresistible
    Centuries
    Uma Thurman
    Twin Skeleton's (favorite song)

Okay songs:
    The Kids Aren't Alright
    Jet Pack Blues
    Fourth of July

Bad songs:
    American Beauty/American Psycho
    Novocaine
    Favorite Record (least favorite song)
    Immortals

Overall, I listened to it a handful of times and never felt like going back to it again. Unlike SR&R, which I could listen to on repeat and not get tired of.

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Apparently there are quite mixed reactions to this lol. I assumed most people hated it like me, but I'm finding out that's apparently not the case. So you and I are both learning that people were on the other side of the fence.

5. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I love both SRAR and AB/AP so much. They both have their fair share of what I consider my favorite FOB tracks. At this point in time, there is not a single song off either that I’ll skip.

For me...
    SRAR - Phoenix, Alone Together, Just One Yesterday, Miss Missing You, Young Volcanoes
    AB/AP - Kids Aren’t Alright, Uma, Jet Pack Blues, Novocaine, Favorite Record

Gosh I love Fall Out Boy so much. I will listen to albums 2-6 in full without hesitation at any time.

Turkeylegz likes this.