Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pete Wentz Talks Potential Solo Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pete Wentz talked with NME about life in quarantine:

I have a space in my head that’s always been more of an album. I have a concept for it, I have a lot of time on my hands and I kinda want to do it. Are we going to be in our houses for another six months? If we are, there’s going to be an album. I also have one other song I want to do with Cheap Cuts. Sonically, it’s an expansion on ‘Check Your Phone’ but thematically it’s about that first five minutes in the morning when you wake up and you’re in that post-dream state.

2. thechetearly

Regular

Nah.

Brent likes this.
  3. sunkwiththeship

Pete can’t sing. Thus the reason non of the album backing vocals are ever done live

Brent likes this.
  4. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

pete doesn't sing though.

5. Analog Drummer

Regular

That spoken word song I stumbled across on Spotify last weekend with Pete was diabolically bad

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

To me it's really not that bad, it's just fun, but only goes along well with the video, which is simply entertaining, I guess. Maybe I would feel the same if I stumbled across that one on Spotify or something.