Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Persona 5 (PS3/PS4, April 4, 2017) Video Game • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tucah, May 5, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also am I creepy for thinking the game wants you to have sex with your teacher, but clearly you're underage? Idk it's super weird. She always wants to have me request her, and then fell asleep on my bed in this last part lol. Though now she's saying she has a younger sister she's doing this all for. So now it's really getting interesting. This game.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

If you think that is creepy, you should check out the Conception games. It is quite possibly the strangest JRPG I've ever played. You have to bang seven different girls to make super babies that fight in battle with you. Every time you 'classmate' there is this weird sexual video that plays.

Cameron likes this.
  3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol

4. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

holy shit the little song that plays through that had me dying of laughter, what in the world?!

5. lightning

finished the 5th palace and yeah..Yeah.

Akechi...Sae....SIU...Medjed? Feelings. Thoughts. Stuff.

6. lightning Sep 30, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2017)
    lightning

Akechi and Sojiro know now. Am I fairly close to the end of the game?
    I also still don't have the SP items from the doctor... One rank away.

I maxed out the politician at the station square tho.

The stories are actually interesting. I just don't have enough time to max out all confidants.

7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I loved the politician storyline. Just a genuinely good dude

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Does despair also drain my hp too? Cuz I just had a full party taken out, and I had just auto healed. I hadn't established a safe room yet in this palace so the last hour was all lost....real thrilled.

9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I think (aka don't quote me on it) Despair drains SP and after 3 turns if it isn't healed it instant kills

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

No that's probably exactly what happened. Sigh.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Despair is the best thing in the game if you know how to use it.

12. Fucking Dustin

Aka on reapers

13. lightning Oct 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 6, 2017)
    lightning

i love despair such an easy win :3

i'm on shido's palace now...i have the first 2 letters of introduction.

had to google how to get the true ending cause i knew if i fucked up that interrogation i'd be on the path of ruin.

i think i'm really close to the end of mementos now. there's a boss i'm missing - i think it's the one i get from the shinkuju bar. i hope i can finish it before the end of shido's palace tbh but i don't know if that will be possible.

everyone's at about level 50 btw.

i also need to get my kindness up to selfless asap since i can't hang out with futaba until then. i hate the confidant restrictions lol.

i maxed out the clinic btw and got the sp accessories.

Joe4th likes this.
  14. lightning

At the depths of mementos now...holy shit this is creepy. Gonna finish this.

15. lightning

oh my god i cried at the velvet room fffffffffff. now i finally know where morgana's from and why igor's voice was all creepy. this all makes sense now. so i got the final battles to do. i need a break afer this. whew, 98 hours lmao, and within a few weeks as well.

tucah, Fucking Dustin and Joe4th like this.
  16. Fucking Dustin

Probably gonna play more tonight after the FBB draft

Joe4th likes this.
  17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

As someone who sort of complained about Igor's voice early on, the reveal blew my mind

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

Last playthrough I dated everyone, highly recommend it

Henry and Joe4th like this.
  19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That added scene is incredible

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

good luck on the final battle. it takes a lot of patience

21. lightning

yea i bet this final boss will take me an hour. :/

also idk how/why but i couldn't date anyone, i just maxed out the clinic and politician ranks, man the game flew by. i think i got Ann to 7 or something :/ oh well. i was doing a lot of different confidants, trying to get money, max out my skills, etc, in the end i couldn't get to hanging out with Futaba. oh well. i even have the game on easy, but it doesn't actually feel easy at all. lol. i have a lot of other games to go thru. :/ i don't know if i want to do a second playthrough of this or not, i usually don't do that.

Joe4th likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

I felt the same way at first but I instantly wanted to do another playthrough at the end of it all hahaha

23. lightning

they should remaster persona 4 for the ps4 come on
    i wanna play it

Cameron, Fucking Dustin and Joe4th like this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I actually want 3. Never had a chance to play it.

25. tucah

not champ Prestigious

3 is still my favorite of 3-5, and would be even more so with a proper update (the updated mechanics from Portable but without any of the cut content/traversal), I want a new version of that more than anything else Persona related outside of a new entry.

Joe4th likes this.