Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Persona 5 (PS3/PS4, April 4, 2017) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tucah, May 5, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Morgana pisses me off. I just want to do stuff at night, not fucking sleep.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

About to finish the third dungeon. I never feel like i have enough time to socialize. It's like the opposite of real life.

tucah likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Every time I play this I end up checking the time like 5 hours later and having no idea how that happened.

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Persona games are some of the most addicting for me, especially in the post-dungeon, pre-resolution phases where it's just a lot of social activities, always just "okay, one more day, one more day" and then boom, it's a few hours later.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My time is messed up because I've had to leave the game on a few times for work. I think I'm sitting at around 30 hours already so far though. lol

On the fourth palace now.

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Just finished the first palace. This game is so wonderful.

7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Yeah I've done that a few times too. It's on pause right now because my girlfriend had to go to work. This game is hard to save at points, ha.

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Fourth Palace was great. I'm so glad they finally moved away from randomized dungeons - the puzzles are nothing spectacular or anything, but they're a very nice change of pace from the monotonous crawls of the past couple games. This fourth one had some pretty neat stuff in particular.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Trying my damnedest to get a level 10 relationship. I have the teacher and Ann at 8 so far. So close.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I hate how late you get the last character in these games. There is never enough time with them.

11. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

love how stylish this game is, constantly looking at the menu screens just because of how cool they look. music is great too but that was to be expected

12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Finishing the first Palace was so satisfying.

I just went into the Mementos for the first time. Catbus??!!

13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

man this game is super overwhelming. damn. feels like i can't do enough stuff.

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm just about to catch up with the flash back stuff. I'm not ready to be finished.

15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm still on the second palace, I've been struggling to find time to play.

16. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

you play games fast.

Contender likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Haha. I had surgery last week, so I've been home most of the time. Its funny, because before I had the surgery, I planned on putting this game off until school was finished.

SpyKi likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Climax is really really good. The thought put into this game is just wonderful.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Started Reaper farming. Holy shit the exp.

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I cheesed two Reapers last night and went up 15 levels. Good shit.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Been doing all of the fusions and stuff and didn't know there was one you can't get on the first play through. Hopefully I can go through pretty quick the second time.

22. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

jumping in here to say this is my first persona game and loving it so much. Got 25 hours into the game then learnt that I could download the japanese audio, learning that has just made this experience that much better

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

tucah likes this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Definitely give the previous games, and Shin Megami Tensei as a whole, a shot. All of the previous games have been similar in design. SMT games are probably closer to an adult Pokemon.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

End of this game is fucking bonkers.