Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Person of Interest (CBS) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ramomcferno, Mar 17, 2016.

1. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

The show more serialised from around episode 12 of season one

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  2. With Trump and his minions tearing up the world right now, I can't think of a more fitting show to watch than this one. Imagine if it hadn't been cancelled. I have a hard time watching some episodes knowing how bad it is getting outside. Not only they predicted Snowden, but all the stuff they did starting with Season 3 through the end of the series now seem like a foreshadowing of actual real events. My entire outlook and my appreciation of Person Of Interest have changed just by looking at what's happening with Trump as a president. This show isn't even science-fiction anymore and it scares me so much.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished the episode where Carter gets killed. Glad the HR storyline seems to be over. After the CIA Wikileaks release the other day, some of the technology stuff that this show does seems a lot more realistic.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. Oh boy, you're getting into their best stuff. The show gets only better from here. S3 remains my favorite for nostalgic reasons, it's insane how they managed to fit all those storylines while keeping a good flow during that year. Such a blast front to back. Also, the first episode just after the one you watched is an all time favorite. You'll understand why.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  5. And yeah, it's incredible how the show basically predicted every single thing that is currently happening regarding the CIA, Trump and his buffoons, Snowden, Wikileaks... It came out at the right time, yet it didn't get the critical recognition it deserved at first. Once people started to catch up, it got canceled. It will be forever be my biggest frustration. It could've gone in so many directions after that final episode. Perhaps I'm speaking too soon, but I truly think Person Of Interest will become a forgotten classic few years from now, in the same way The Wire was for many people.

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished 4x11 If-Then-Else. Wow. That was a good one.

7. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

8. I think this is the "The Constant" of Person Of Interest. Can't think of a better comparison. Now that I think about it, "6,741" as well.

9. SmithBerryCrunch Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2017)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished season 4 last night and am on 5x02 now. Really interested to see how they wrap everything up. Wish they would've given us more on Root's background throughout the show.

Also, it's pretty ridiculous that Fusco still doesn't know about the Machine yet still keeps going along with everything.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The big firefight scenes in this are so funny. Everyone's aim is horrifically bad.

But I've got 2 episodes left and shit's getting real. Excited to see how this ends. Root :(

11. Yeah I always got huge animated super hero shows vibes from the ridiculous fight scenes past Season 1 or 2. I don't know if some actors got lazy or if they just didn't have the budget for those kind of scenes anymore. It may explain why Season 5 was less action filled than expected. You're getting into the most heartbreaking stuff right now. Those last few episodes are incredible and function really well as a 2hrs movie if you binge them. Finch's speech in EP10 was especially iconic and reminded me of Ben Linus.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I plan to watch the final 2 episodes tonight! Can't wait.

13. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

watching this show for the first time. so extremely over the top but so satisfying. harold be my sugar daddy pls

Rob Hughes likes this.
  14. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

You’re in for a hell of a ride. This show progresses so much after the first couple of seasons and has so many great moments.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  15. Wharf Rat

I'm almost done with season 2, heard season 3 is when it puts itself over the top. can't wait. right now its really fun but i wouldn't call it a great show. hope it meets my expectations

Rob Hughes likes this.
  16. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah, Season 3 is where it really starts to find its footing and everything kicks into gear.

17. Wharf Rat

lolling at my posts 2 years ago watching it for the first time bc i just finished it again. GOATed

Whalejaw likes this.