Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Person of Interest (CBS) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ramomcferno, Mar 17, 2016.

1. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

What a fucking episode set this week. So sad there are only 3 more left. I love this show.

ramomcferno likes this.
  2. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I'm getting annoyed at Finch for not having the courage to do what it takes to win the war with Samaritan. What exactly is so bad about an open system Machine? It's a shame it took Root's death for him to finally drop his moral high ground and let the Machine do what it takes to have a fighting chance. I get he's scared of it becoming Skynet 2.0 but man that was frustrating to watch

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  3. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I know that it was frustrating but damn did he nail that monologue though, just going from a worried and helpless Finch, to a stone cold bad ass Finch, who's probably going to go to extreme lengths to keep the rest of his team safe.

atticusfinch likes this.
  4. Honestly I still don't know how I feel about that episode.

5. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Finally caught up on this season, Finch looks like he's about to go bonkers. I had totally forgotten about Carter until they mentioned her at some point this season, which is crazy, because she was great.

6. I would have loved to see a PoV episode on how the Machine B-team was formed similar to how Shaw was introduced, but with only 2 episodes left this one felt really out of place.

7. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

This has been a really good set of episodes. I was saddened by Root's death too but I like how she is the new voice of the machine.
    The return of those familiar faces was cool except Harper she was one of my least favorite characters from one of my least favorite episodes. Leon wasn't available?

8. atticusfinch

I just want one more scene with Zoe. Pls.

9. Unfortunately the actress wasn't able to come back

10. ramomcferno

I loved that episode. It was so great to have so many cool characters back, especially Nathan Ingram
    Interested to see how it ends though. It didn't feel like it was moving to the end but it does more now.

atticusfinch likes this.
  11. I can't believe there's only one episode left.

12. ramomcferno

Me either. This show will be really interesting to rewatch.

13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

John :(

14. That was incredible.

15. ramomcferno

Wow. What a finale. I am really satisfied.

I will miss this show but I will enjoy rewatching it as well.

16. atticusfinch

I’m really going to miss Person of Interest. Great finale.

17. atticusfinch

Alias, LOST, then Fringe, and now Person of Interest. Those 4 shows were in my most formative years and got me through so much. What a ride over the last 15 years. It's sad for me, as I have nothing else to hold on to from that amazing era of TV that I yearned for every tough day. Those 4 shows moved me in such a way that will stick with me for the rest of my life. Though the content from those specific creators from that sweet spot of 2002-2011 is now over, the wonderful memories and joy each collective episode brought me will never die.

ramomcferno likes this.
  18. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Good finale. Solid final season. Really enjoyed this show, I hope more series like this, and of this quality, will air in the future. The cast in this show were excellent. Jim Caviezel, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi, Michael Emerson, and the actors behind Carter, Elias and Fusco (can't remember their names soz) are all fantastic and I'll miss seeing them every week. It's been a fantastic ride

19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

This finale made me tear up and I can't remember the last time a show done that to me. The scene with Reese and Finch is absolutely heartbreaking, then the machine adds in her wonderful quote and makes it even more sad.

I just wish they that explored more with Fusco but his character development was simply phenomenal. Bravo to the whole crew.

20. Weirdly enough this is one of the few shows where the shorter season hurt the storytelling. There was so much more they wanted to expand on but they had to rush to the end. Still a phenomenal season though.

21. That was a surprisingly great finale to a frustrating last season.

ramomcferno likes this.
  22. There's one thing that I disliked in this episode : Finch's fate. I'm not sure he deserved a happy ending considering how many deaths his passivity and his stubborness led to. What bothers me even more is that, once again, he left his few remaining friends behind, as Shaw and Fusco don't even know he made it out alive in the end. I wish I didn't grow to dislike him this season.

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I just started this on Netflix the other day. Just wondering for those that have seen it all, is it worth sticking around? I've only seen a few episodes but is it basically a new number/person to save each episode or are there some bigger arcs and what not?

24. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Definitely some bigger arcs to keep up with along with the number a week plot. I'd say stick with it if you've enjoyed it so far. My wife and I watched the whole series and loved it.

25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Cool, thanks! Will definitely keep watching. I remember watching for a bit of the first season when it was first airing but stopped watching for whatever reason.