Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Person of Interest (CBS) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ramomcferno, Mar 17, 2016.

1. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Good season premiere, lots of action

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I've definitely been enjoying the start of this final season. Can't wait to see how it ends.

3. "6,741" was beautiful and disturbing. I won't say much because it only airs tonight in the US. This show is once again at its best when it gets all experimental on us.

ramomcferno likes this.
  4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just finished watching it and it was fantastic.

ramomcferno likes this.
  5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Two good episodes this week

ramomcferno likes this.
  6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Agreed. I feel like this episode was really good. Lots of great action, some emotional moments, and it moved the story along. It also felt like they didn't cop out and make it too easy. Favorite ep of this season so far.

Agreed. This season has been good. I just hope the pacing isn't too slow to get us to a meaningful resolution.

I loved the reveal that Elias was still alive. I wonder how that is going to come into play later on.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I'm really enjoying the double episodes every week. The momentum is really strong this season.

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Apparently there's two episodes tonight

9. ramomcferno

Good episodes so far. Excited for two episodes tonight! I can't believe it is almost the end.

10. Ok it's getting a little ridiculous that they haven't told Fusco the truth by now.

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I keep forgetting that he doesn't know, then whenever they mention it, I go "Oh yeah, that's right." Same thing happens whenever they mention he has a son.

12. ramomcferno

Yeah it is kind of ridiculous at this point he has shown his worth, trustworthiness and willingness to be down and sacrifice for the cause.

fastlife likes this.
  13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Jesus, fucking finally

14. That was a hell of a 100th episode. Fusco in the loop, Shaw reunites with Root, an epic comic book style villain and Elias being Elias. Loved it all.

15. ramomcferno

According to the commercial, tomorrow's is the 100th. This was a great episode though.

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit, what an episode

17. God damnit.

18. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

So many people bitching about the end but damn that was an intense episode.

P.S. Does anyone know how to tag spoilers? I don't wanna be that dick who ruins stuff for people but want to talk about it anyway

19. There's so few of us that post in here and I think we all watch the episodes quickly so I wouldn't worry about spoilers. The tag is [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] though (without the extra spaces).

20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Ah I thought it was that, but didn't want to look like a goofball haha, thanks. But I can't believe people are getting mad with the writers because of Root's death. Although it wasn't the flashiest way to go out, it was sure as hell a symbolic and truly fitting way for her to go. The lesbian community isn't happy because they think she's now part of the trope of lesbian characters getting killed for no reason, which is absolute BS. Although it's Finch's machine, Root is the one who truly speaks to it and understands it, which is why I loved this ending so damn much.

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, Root's death is essentially perfect

22. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

I wouldn't have minded Root's death if we had actually gotten any payoff on her relationship with Shaw

23. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I think the first simulation episode for the development of the relationship, was good enough, even if it ended with it not ending so pleasantly

24. I mean they've been hooking up since season 3.

25. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I mean like the sim episode was the payoff I guess