Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Person of Interest (CBS) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ramomcferno, Mar 17, 2016.

1. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

A show created by Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman, produced by J.J. Abrams.

The show stars Jim Caveziel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson, Amy Acker, and Sarah Shahi.

It focuses on an artificial intelligence that provides information to a team to prevent bad things from happening.

The first four seasons are on Netflix. Catch up now before the start of the final season, on May 3, 2016. The last 13 episodes will air twice per week culminating with the series finale on June 21.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Disappointed that this is going to be the last season, but hopefully it will have a good finale.

3. ramomcferno

Yeah me too man! But I am glad we are getting some kind of ending, instead of it just stopping.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yep at the least, just so long as it has a proper finale I'll be satisfied. It had a good run..

5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Really glad I'm not the only one here who is bummed this show is ending!

ramomcferno likes this.
  6. ramomcferno

You guys have a favorite episode?

Mine would either be Number Crunch or Relevance.

7. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

I am so pumped that other people watch this. I feel like it doesn't get the credit it deserves since it airs on CBS, but I absolutely love this show.

8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I remember really liking this scene, but there are so many good episodes and fight scenes in general with this show.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  9. ramomcferno

That scene is great. You are right. There are so many great scenes.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'm really bad at keeping track of episodes/names. But I do tend to enjoy the episodes Zoe shows up in. Banter between her and Reese is always fun.

11. Still not over this show ending. This has been the biggest surprise of the last few years so far.

12. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I think this show is alright; not as enamoured with it as others on here. I have watched every episode. Didn't really miss it while it was on a year long hiatus but I will watch the final season

13. I'm dead. Looks like they're going out with a bang.

Snewt likes this.
  14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, this just got me even more excited for this season.

15. ramomcferno

Thanks for posting the video. I am excited for the end run.

16. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

This final season looks like it will be great. It also appeared they're finally giving the people what they want with the Shaw/Root hookup they've been teasing for so long.

17. Yes ! I've never been so satisfied to see a TV relationship happen. It's incredible, considering this show usually doesn't do romance.

18. I didn't realize this starts tonight!

19. It doesn't feel real. We waited so long to see it.

20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Very excited that this is starting back up again tonight, though having to wait until tomorrow to watch it because from England... *mumbles*

21. That was awesome.

22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Great premiere. Can't believe it's been a year since the last episode.

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'm about a season behind but had no idea it was on Netflix. Gotta catch up ASAP.

24. ramomcferno

Cool season premiere. The schedule is really screwy but I am glad we are getting the end.

25. It's amazing that this show can pull off emotionally affecting scenes of actors talking to a computer screen. I felt so awful for the machine when Harold was erasing its memories in the flashback.