Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

People from the A1 Thread Who Honestly Suck • Page 252

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dog with a Blog, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Y’all my friend found this in Wisconsin we must go there
    9F2C85BC-4DAF-4929-814B-F5F84BEFD7DD.jpeg

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

4. Dog with a Blog

5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

There's nothing "hard" about it lol. I just don't wanna leave my apartment haha. More just feeling lazy than anything else. I don't have my own washer, so I have to go use our complex's washers/dryers.

6. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Have any of you tried the Halloween themed MTN DEW yet?

7. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The worst is when you put it off so long that you start wearing weird outfits, like: I guess I'm wearing swim trunks today with this baggy sweater, argyle socks, and Christmas-themed undies that I don't remember buying.

8. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

@dylan remember when we were younger and mom had us take a bath together so I pooped in the tub and then you started to play with it because you thought it was play-doh

9. Shakriel

[​IMG]

10. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I have. It’s fine.

aliens exist and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lmao three different ppl reached out to me to make tentative plans today and none of them ended up happening. Which I kind of expected which is why I agreed to them all without fearing I'd have three different plans at the same time, but I'm still like :chin:

oncenowagain likes this.
  12. Kiana

Also I wish it was socially acceptable for me to walk outside and getting something from a food cart in my robe. Changing into clothes for five minutes is such a chore!

13. Shakriel

You could probably get away with it tbh, no one's gonna care. I wouldn't bat an eye, I'd just be jealous

14. Kiana

Lol I prob would stand out in a sea of cowboy hats and fringe and rhinestones but that's prob a good thing. Idec like I'm hungry and on my period and life is just really hard rn!!! But I'll prob at least put on sweats and a hat lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  15. Shakriel

Haha, I'm sure you'd be more than fine in sweats.

I'll admit that every time you describe where you live, it reminds me more of Texas and I get super confused for a moment, lol; cowboy hats and fringe, ugh

oncenowagain likes this.
  16. Kiana

Lol everyone is dressed in their rodeo best rn! And it may as well be Texas with probably worse food. There's also a booth selling concealed weapon clothing and accessories, a sign making booth where I can buy a sign with guns that say "we don't call 911." Or I can get some sweet jewelry made from bullet casings. It's a wonder I don't blow all my money in one place.

oncenowagain and dadbolt like this.
  17. Shakriel

Oh, is it some sort of like rodeo festival right now? Oh man, how can you pass up such a threatening sign promoting the possibility of murder!

I avoided those like the plague like when I lived in AZ since those were like every fucking weekend somewhere near me.

oncenowagain likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m seeing IT part 2 tomorrow and I’m going to hate myself because I’m a coward and I don’t like horror/thriller movies.

awwgereee and oncenowagain like this.
  19. Kiana

Yeah it's the rodeo rn where the population of the town triples and it's unavoidable. There's no school the week of the rodeo and the entire town shuts down basically. And it's all right outside my door lmao yay. Only upside is the food which I'm currently too lazy to get

oncenowagain likes this.
  20. Shakriel

It's less scary than part 1, which wasn't really scary anyway. It'll be fine. Prepare to laugh more than anything else, lol.

Haha, wow intense enough to shut down school there is crazy! You have a view of all the craziness at least, I always enjoyed seeing stuff like that from the safety of my homes/apartments.

oncenowagain likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

the only thing that truly freaked me out was the little kids arm being bit off and also when they are watching the home movie stuff. I had dreams about that.

oncenowagain likes this.
  22. Shakriel

Hmm, you might fidget through a couple scenes in chapter 2 then, but overall it's very much not a horror film.

oncenowagain likes this.
  23. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

enjoy your nap

aliens exist and Dog with a Blog like this.
  24. Shakriel

Well that's rough. It's not boring. (perhaps too long, yes)

oncenowagain likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

I would nap if I wasn’t paying but since I am, I have to enjoy it.

oncenowagain likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.