Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pearl Jam Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Ken likes this.
  2. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Was lucky enough to get a presale code for Philly. Got in and was able to get tickets, but for those prices Eddie can keep it. $500 for 1st section of seats. $850 for floor. $225 for a nosebleed. No thank you Great live band and long set, but I cant justify spending that much especially when Im buying my lady a ticket too. Saw PJ six times in the last decade and unfortunately I think thats what I will stop at.

4. Cmoney86 Feb 23, 2024
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2024)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

where those premium tickets? cuz floor seated tickets for Chicago where under $200

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Just got my LA ticket. I agree prices are a bit steep, but I’m willing to shell it out since I’ve never seen PJ and they’re at the top of my bucket list. Can’t wait!

6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Floor was sold out by the time I got into the sale. Wish I could’ve seen what LA pricing for floor was…

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

Most if not all of the Pearl Jam tickets for Chicago where under $200 after fees

Tickets through Ticketmaster which are premium tickets are a different story

IMG_2015.png

8. Oli2033

$208 for Upper Bowl in Vancouver. Price jump for lower bowl was pretty much double that.

9. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

PJ Premium Registration Sale

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

Wonder if Chicago not using ticketmaster for the majority of the tickets has something to do with them being cheap compared to other places

11. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Im sure the sets are much longer now, but the first time we saw them was 1991 at Walter Brown Arena in Boston when they only played 7 songs. :(

Pearl Jam Setlist at Walter Brown Arena, Boston

They were the openers, then came the Pumpkins, and finally RHCP.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Sets now are like 2.5-3 hours

NJPunkMusic likes this.