Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paul McCartney Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

**Paul McCartney ** has the number one album in the country this week:

The set, which was released on Sept. 7 via MPL/Capitol Records, launches with a larger-than-expected 153,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Sept. 13 according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 147,000 were in traditional album sales.

2. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Nicki Minaj is about to get into a feud with a Beatle, isn't she?

3. Impressive. I really had my money on Lauren Daigle debuting at #1.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Is the album any good?

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

It’s pleasant enough. Like, if it were playing in the background during a family gathering, everyone would be fine with it & your uncle might be tapping along with his foot.

SEANoftheDEAD, zachmacD and JRGComedy like this.
  6. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

It’s the first thing he’s done in quite some time that I’ve enjoyed. Most people I know that have listened to it felt the same way.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

exactly how i felt after my first listen today, really enjoyed this a lot more than i expected to.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I would call New great for a late career album from a music legend. I would call Egypt Station just great.