Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Passion Pit - Manners 10 year tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Who else is going besides me? Debating on doing VIP or not.

2. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

gonna try and do Toronto for sure

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Can't tell if this will be in high demand or not. Passion Pit played Terminal 5 in the city last year (3000-capacity) and didn't sell it out. The Rooftop at the Pier is bigger so I guess they're hoping the 10 year nostalgia has kicked in for people. I realy enjoy Manners but I'm not sure if it had quite the cultural impact that some of the other indie releases that year had.

sawhney[rusted]2 and ItsAndrew like this.
  4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Need to go to this.

GrantCloud likes this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Last time I saw them was 2013. Have they gotten better live?

zachmacD likes this.
  6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’ve always thought they were good live, I had a ton of fun on the Manners release tour

7. oldboot

Regular

Got my pre-sale ticket today. Will be my 8th time seeing him. Manners means a lot to me...it hit me at a pretty crazy time in college. The happy music and sad lyrics pretty much summed up my life at the time. If anyone wants to smoke a bowl before the Boston show, I'm your guy!

Brent and Drewski like this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

I saw them a couple years after that and it was horrible. He sounded like someone was squeezing his balls while he was trying to sing

9. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

That's what a lot of people say about seeing New Found Glory live.

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Day after my birthday in Saint Paul, I’m there

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I just looked and tickets come out to about $50 with fees for the Chicago show. This is a not to be missed tour for me so I am going to buy a ticket, but damn that's expensive.

12. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I feel old, but I'm happy I already saw this album performed in its entirety in 2009 for $10. haha

Brent and bradsonemanband like this.