Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Passion Pit Cancel Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Passion Pit have canceled their upcoming tour dates.

my sincere apologies to everyone for pulling these shows. it has nothing to do with my health and all of that, just unpredictable schedule.

— Passion Pit (@passionpit) September 9, 2016

will reschedule these shows asap and by then hopefully you'll be able to see ( or hear) why these had to be moved. really sorry. xoxo ma

— Passion Pit (@passionpit) September 9, 2016

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

maybe they're....recording! to make up for how bad kindred was. ha.

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Beat me to it haha

But seriously, that record sucks.

4. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Funny, the time they cancelled the MI date they still haven't made up for. I'm sure it's beyond their control, but still sucks.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Kindred didn't really suck per se, it was just incredibly mediocre for them.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Kindred is just...nothing. Outside of a couple songs it's incredibly bland. It'd be nice if they cancelled to focus on a new record, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's bad news

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha I was going to post how quickly he'd likely cancel these in the last post and he beat me to it himself...

8. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

What are the health issues he's had? I forget.

Anticitizen7 likes this.
  9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Bi-polar disorder.

Read the following article and it really put Gossamer into a different perspective for me.

Passion Pit | Pitchfork