Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Parkway Drive / We Came As Romans / Counterparts Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by korey011, Aug 1, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Seems to have leaked today, out tomorrow officially. Called "Wasted Age"

2. darkstorms139

Regular

I heard their new song, I can say it's better than most of the songs off their last album.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

redwing91007 likes this.
  4. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Looking forward to seeing setlists for Parkway and WCAR.

5. redwing91007

This new WCAR song is the best they have done in a LONG time IMO. My date is just over a week away!

6. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They really ignore KWAS. Oh well, at least I'm not too bummed about having to miss this show now.

8. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

At least we get one song

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I guess. I mean I don't expect them to play the entire album or anything, but I've seen them 5 times and with the exception of the very first time (which was in support of KWAS) they have only played 1-2 songs from that album each time. Personally, it's my favorite release of theirs and I know that at minimum, the crowds wouldn't mind hearing Romance is Dead or Smoke Em If Ya Got Em.

10. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Smoke Em was the one I was hoping to hear on this tour but nope...Thanks Trump

11. redwing91007

A little too heavy on Ire IMO but I'm going regardless, they just put on such a damn good show. I love Gimme AD so that will be a nice treat.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, I'd still love to go, but there's just too many other shows for me to justify this one with this particular set list.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

15. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Surprised to see only 2 songs from the newest album in that WCAR set.

Maybe they realized a lot of the fanbase didn't care for it?

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Only 1 song, Regenerate. Yeah, I think they have, but they need to get away from the same songs from TBR.

17. darkstorms139

Regular

Also with the fact they're playing the only two heavy songs on that record...no problem with me.

18. redwing91007

Updated setlists on my playlist if anyone wants

19. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Did Eric Choi leave WCAR?

20. redwing91007

Everything I can find points to yes

21. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Yeah I just saw a picture and he wasn't playing with them. Sucks he is a great drummer.

22. redwing91007

Don't think anything was officially announced though, at least I couldn't find a press release or a statement from the band. I looked really quick so it might be floating around out there.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Dave, Kyle, Josh, Lou, and Andy are listed on their Facebook page and he's listed as a previous member on Wikipedia.

24. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

That's really disappointing. I'm not a huge WCAR fan, but his drumming was definitely my favorite thing about them.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted