Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Parks and Recreation (NBC) TV Show • Page 52

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 11, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

lol Paul just had the Knope 2012 sweatshirt and Adam just had the claymation doll in his house

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Paul is the best haha.

I wonder if Adam also had the Cones of Dunshire box at his house

3. This was perfect. Had pretty low expectations thinking this would be a sweet but forced feeling cast revisit, but they really did a killer job getting as many thing in as they could without it feeling cramped. Feinstein proudly claiming to have killed a ton of animals to test his cologne’s deadliness absolutely slayed me

4. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I enjoyed this but I'm not sure I loved it quite as much as some of you seem to. Still thought it was pretty good though, definitely got a few laughs out of it and it was nice to see them all "together" again. And who doesn't love a good 5,000 Candles in the Wind action.

RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  5. Very much needed tonight.

6. Just finished watching the special - loved every second and now I’m starting a rewatch of the series. I love this show and these characters so much.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Teddy as Jerry is amazing

8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

A very tight hug around my heart. Thanks, Parks.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  9. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

This was absolutely lovely. I'm almost finished season two on my rewatch, this show is something very special to me.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry for the double post buuuut every time I watch this I am just amazed that it existed before Ben Wyatt

trevorshmevor and imthesheriff like this.
  11. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Great news I made it through all of season 4 in two days and it’s still the funniest show ever written.

12. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

"Yeah I'm really angry and I'm really drunk. Do you wanna dance with me? Get me another SnorkJuice"

13. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That snake juice episode is just... timeless. Probably top 5 episodes.

So last night I watched season three in one sitting and started season four, and I've gotta say I've never noticed but they made Chris a lot more cartoonish inbetween seasons. He was super intense and too much in season three but they really made the jump after and made him almost comically strange, trying their best to make him unlikable. I still love him. His hair, though

14. Nobody:

Ben Wyatt: Bababooey

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Leslie saying snork juice kills me very time

16. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

You don't even know ONE thing, I didn't even say ONE thing and then she asked me the WHOLE thing and I didn't even do it ONCE

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

18. shea

RIP Supporter

Your mother’s butt

19. [​IMG]

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

:musical:i'll bring the girls, you bring the beer...
    and the troops will bring the freedom:musical:

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Jamm preferring Budweiser Black Crown is a small bit that i always find hilarious

23. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I'm about halfway through season six so I'm gonna take a break before finishing, so I can make this wonderful show last a bit longer.

In the meantime, I've been rereading Yes Please, which is just phenomenal. Amy Poehler is one of my best friends I've never met. I encourage everybody to pick up a copy if they've never read it

spiffa0 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lmao same. I remember when they first came out and I tried one at my buddy's dorm. That shit was gross

Sean Murphy likes this.
  25. Great book.

Ive also read Rettas book and multiple Nick offerman books. As well as modern romance which I loved when I read it but then you all know what happened.

Doomsday likes this.