Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Parks and Recreation (NBC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 11, 2016.

1. I think season one is a million times better if you watch it later and have a love for the characters, but otherwise I agree.

2. I remember I loved every minute of the first episodes with Chris and Ben.

I couldn't believe the show was already so good and they would also join the cast.

FTank likes this.
  3. as good as season two is, there is no comparison to the show once Chris & Ben join. the dynamic is infinitely better with them.

4. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

I'll just be stopping in periodically to post random gifs. This show is the best.

[​IMG]

5. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

The only episode pre-Chris and Ben I go back to regularly (because sometimes I feel down and want to watch random episodes of Parks and Rec) is Hunting Trip.

Tim likes this.
  6. HalfHearted

Regular

Just seen Nick Offerman do stand up last night at University at Buffalo, wish I could hang out with him everyday. So good.

mad likes this.
  7. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I love that episode, top 10 for me.

Olyphantastic likes this.
  8. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I love the continuity of this show. For the first time I finished season 7 and went right back to season 1. I'm noticing so many little details that surface again in later seasons.

9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally finished this show.

10. Mine is Sister City because Fred Armisen.

Olyphantastic likes this.
  11. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Greg Pikitis, Boys' Club, The Stakeout, and Ron & Tammy are among my favorites pre-Ben and Chris. Andy's first scene with Greg has me ROLLING every time I see it.

Miss Heartcore likes this.
  12. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

I can def see dividing the show between pre/post chris and ben...for me I divide it between Mark. I couldn't stand him doing the stock Jim Halpert stuff, once we were rid of him and had the rise of Andy...the show did not cease.

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Plz make a spinoff show about Jean Ralphio and Mona Lisa.

supernovagirl and Miss Heartcore like this.
  14. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Happy birthday Adam Scott

Eat a calzone in his honor

Snewt likes this.
  15. Miss Heartcore

Ha and I think that's my least fav rotor episode of the entire series, otherwise I love that season.

16. Miss Heartcore

I mean, even the finale of that season on great.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

best scenes

Miss Heartcore likes this.
  18. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  19. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

"Money, please!" may be my most-quoted line from the show in my every day life. I don't know what that says about me.

20. I definitely say "money, please" sometimes but I don't think it's ever been to someone who has gotten the reference

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think S2 is great, except for the last few episodes. Ben and Chris add so much to the show in subsequent seasons and the plots in S2 don't really go anywhere, especially the one with Mark and Ann which became stale so quickly. S3 and S4 are amazing however.

22. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Renee likes this.
  23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Been rewatching a bunch of random episodes lately. It's still so good.

24. Deathco_019

Drummer

This is pretty much where I've landed with season two. I still really enjoy it, but it's my second least favorite season. I think it's definitely a good season, but I think you can also definitely tell they're still trying to find their rhythm. To me, it is a season where they showed that this was a series worth sticking around for and then proved it with the next few seasons.

25. eversotru

harmony in a sad song

Why Bother? likes this.