Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Parks and Recreation (NBC) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 11, 2016.

1. alex

notgonz Prestigious

Just in that he rose to fame from playing the same kind of dumb character but is now in all these serious/action-y blockbusters

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Every generation's Paul Rudd is still Paul Rudd.

3. fronkensteen

Trusted

Paul Rudd is this generation's Paul Rudd. He's still young.

4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Jogging is the worst, Chris. I mean, I know it keeps you healthy, but God. At what cost?

marceting, supernovagirl, mad and 2 others like this.
  5. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I finished this on Tuesday. Those last two episodes were soooo good. Finale totally threw me for a loop with all the time changes. Really interesting way to do put that together, but I think it worked really well and wound up being more effective than if they just went for straight comedy and then left it on a "who knows what the future holds" note.

Show was great though and I'm glad I finally gave it a shot. Binging it definitely affected my attachment to the characters and most of the smaller scale plots, but I guess that's just kinda how that goes.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

New Year's Eve countdown with Offerman sipping scotch whiskey

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

8. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I don't really remember, is there an in-show camera actually following them around like in The Office? And if so, what was the reason?

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

11. I know season 1 gets a ton of crap but Banquet is such a funny episode

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Banquet might actually be my least favorite episode lol, and I've always been a S1 defender

FTank likes this.
  13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

i've never been a big fan of Craig, but i'm coming around on this watch through.

14. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

I just started this show yesterday! Better late than never.

Contender and Wharf Rat like this.
  15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Thinking of doing a series rewatch soon

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Btw jamm wasn't lyin, you can buy fart bombs on Amazon.

coleslawed and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

God season 4 is fantastic. I was tearing up at the end of The Debate when Leslie was giving her closing statements, now I'm watching Win, Lose, or Draw and there are actual tears running down my face. No other comedy gets me like this.

Cameron and NationalPhenomenon like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I went on my netflix for the first time in a while and this was in my continue watching so I just pressed play and found myself in the middle of hte 7th season. I wasn't emotionally prepared for that and I bawled when it got to the finale. I definitely still prefer the earlier seasons for the pure reason of they don't make me as emotional lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Jim Oheir replied to my tweet tonight. It was so sweet and made my night

Joe, mad, NationalPhenomenon and 7 others like this.
  22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

God damn I miss this show.

23. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I go to start other shows, but I find myself sucked back into this so often.

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. RonandTammy

Regular

What was with his eye? I don't know Eichner to have that problem in real life. Odd choice if it was just for the show.

That said, I've loved everything he's done since Billy on The Street came out years ago.

25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

He annoyed me at first, but he also grew on me. The ep where Tom hired him was great- loved the scene when Tom is testing him with Donna and April.

Plus, I started watching Billy on the Street pretty recently and it's freaking hilarious.