Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Parks and Recreation (NBC) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 11, 2016.

1. One of the best comedies to ever air. Parks and Recreation will forever live in my heart.

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I absolutely did not binge watch all of season 7 just now while working from home and I'm definitely not crying my eyes out at the last episode right now.

3. Last episode and the Johnny Karate episodes made me weirdly emotional. And the scene where Leslie and Ron make up. And pretty much the entire season. Gah. What a great series.

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Aubrey Plaza has been cast in an upcoming FX X-Men TV series. I'm interested.

5. I was late in starting to watch Parks, but for the past year or so, it's been essentially "the" show for my girlfriend and me. We've been watching it on Netflix together, and it's basically what we do together if we're both home (she works nights) on a particular night. We're on season 6 now and I'm legitimately dreading finishing it. I'm really glad I haven't binged it or anything, we just watch a couple episodes here and there. I feel like once we're done a part of our relationship will be over, which is lame af but seriously, it's been such an amazing show.

dharkins likes this.
  6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Put Parks and Recreation under my shows on my profile and got the "Leslie Knope Approves" trophy for it. Nice. Favorite show EVER.

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

Didn't really appreciate it enough until I started re-watching it all prior to the final season. Pretty sure it will always be among my favorite shows ever going forward.

8. Deathco_019

Drummer

This show is my absolute favorite show. No matter what kind of mood I'm in can put this on, laugh, and find enjoyment in both this and life. Although I'll always miss it, I'm glad it went out on such a high note. Truly special show.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  9. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This will forever be my favorite show. I really need to rewatch this series, it's been too long.

11. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

rewatching as well right now. Leslie Knope's positivity is what i need in my life right now

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Just finished a rewatch. I hate that Party Down had to end so early but am so glad it made way for a perfect show.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  13. rewatched season 7 a few weeks ago. I can't believe there's people who didn't like it. this show barely dipped in quality over its run.

PyramidPostcard and dharkins like this.
  14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

You guys should check out the cover image for my profile because it's amazing and I love it. Go to the whole page though and not just the little pop up profile.

stnewton, Jason Tate, scott and 3 others like this.
  15. A+

16. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

The only cure for the end-of-AP.net nostalgia is more nostalgia.

Gonna rewatch this finale.

Oh boy.

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. tdlyon Mar 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 30, 2016)
    tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was just made aware of the existence of this new site and I thought it would only be appropriate for my first post to be in this thread

18. I love this show. I think it's the show I've connected with the characters the most. Not ashamed to admit that tears were shed many times throughout watching the series, both happy and sad.

sensualsonder, Jason Tate and Tim like this.
  19. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Currently in the middle of a rewatch. On season 3 right now.

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. AJ Earhart

get off my case

Don't care how many times I've seen a particular ep when it re-runs on Esquire, I'll always watch and laugh hysterically.

21. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

Greatest show.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  22. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Haven't had time to watch the Monday/Friday night marathons on Esquire in a few weeks, but I try to get into it when I can.

I still wish we could find out what Ben thought about the new Star Wars.

23. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't rewatched the series since it ended, but I think I might start up soon. Definitely one of my top 3 shows of all time

Thinking about this show hurts my heart

24. Iago

forbidden chalice.

This was the main source of entertainment during winter break. I even put my music listening habits aside to bingewatch. Quality series.

25. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yesterday was a very important day

scott, Meerkat, supernovagirl and 6 others like this.