Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 64

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I still can't get into Future (album version), but I've yet to see it live. Fast In My Car and Grow Up were songs I always skipped, but I'm a lot more into them these days as I've opened up to more poppy music

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Love seeing told you so atop her list, it’s my fav from AL. Still think Part II is the best paramore song though

Pepetito, Mary V and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. RyanPm40

Lovee their Late Late Show performance of Told You So. It's perfect and I love hearing the crowd cheer for Zac's drumming at parts. Drummers never get enough recognition lol.

Part II is great, too. Love when they play Let The Flames Begin and bleed right into it. I think Last Hope may be my favorite on that album, mainly because Hayley's Chicago performance was pretty perfect. Love how she sings the final chorus in that one

RJ Knorr, Mary V and disambigujason like this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Told you so is also my favorite music video of theirs. Pushes all right buttons.

Last Hope is definitely a top 5 s/t song for me. I haven’t seen em live since Riot though. Gotta live through YouTube lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

Haha same! I've only seen them once, toward the end of them touring on Riot with Jimmy Eat World. Would love to see them again

disambigujason likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

Just started spinning my old Riot Live album and I always forget how great their live intro to Emergency was

K0ta, JM95, Mary V and 1 other person like this.
  7. RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. manoverboard365

Trusted

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Good for him, glad he posted this. It would stand to reason Hayley wouldn't keep him around if he was like his brother but it's still good to be open about this stuff.

12. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

love this band so gd much

13. Tomozaurus

Regular

Good fucking riddance to Josh Farro I guess.

14. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

You love to see someone breaking away from their homophobic and bigoted family. Zac is the only Farro brother who matters

15. holy shit what a headline haha

Omni, morgantayler, Mary V and 6 others like this.
  16. BenSmith94

Trusted

I read that initially as 'heartache' and was about to get very mad online.

17. torres

Regular

I'm pretty sure the issues with Jeremy stem primarily with a dispure over his percentage of royalties. I would be shocked if his departure was due to homophobia.

18. RyanPm40

Nah, I 100% believe that about Jeremy. Sure that dispute may be one of the reasons, but I don't doubt for a second that he's a homophobe

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

at the very least he just did this for some reason

Omni and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Holy shit, as if homophobia isn't embarrassing enough, that's the embarrassment cherry on top

Brent, K0ta, Iain and 3 others like this.
  21. Clockwork

Regular

I’m sorry for making such a Gay Paramore Fan comment, but any attraction I had for Jeremy (still lingering by pretending he wasn’t a homophobe) is GONE after seeing that video... yikes.

22. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Did he just light a roach, did he just...oh. Oh my..what is this.

Oh no.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. MegT585

Trusted

What the hell did I just watch? He’s completely lost it

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

The other video where he is a Serious Actor is even more embarrassing/hilarious tbh

earthlight likes this.
  25. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The whole video is extremely embarrassing and awful on all levels.

RyanPm40 likes this.