Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 57

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Omni

Regular

New music from anyone in Paramore would be greatly appreciated. This could be a new Paramore album, a Hayley solo album, a Taylor solo album, or a Hayley/Taylor side project and I would be hyped all the same.

2. I am very ready for this, Paramore or not. All I ask is that if Hayley is involved they please tour somewhere near me this time... still mad about no shows for the entire AL era in the PNW.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Anything but halfnoise

Anthony_Soprano and Brent like this.
  4. Omni

Regular

I like HalfNoise, it's just that this doesn't seem to be a Zac project.

5. Bane

The spiciest meme

Here for whatever it is, I'm always wanting more Paramore but care way more about what they're being inspired to do in general.

RyanRyan likes this.
  6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Petals for armor is a great band name, reminds me of an emo band from early 2000s. Here for it!

coleslawed, RyanRyan, ramres and 2 others like this.
  7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Petals for Armor for Sleep

8. RyanRyan

Hope they announce something substantial soon. I’m impatient and frustrated and could do with some good news right now!

coleslawed, Omni, David Parke and 7 others like this.
  10. Lucas27

Trusted

I guess a random interaction in Target is as good a place to break new album news as any.

11. RyanRyan

And I guess nobody can hold then to a fan interaction in the same way we would an official announcement haha.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Still could be Petals for Armor and I really don't care I just need to hear Hayley's voice again.

irthesteve likes this.
  13. Bane

The spiciest meme

the way that's phrased, "I'M working on something, you'll get a new album" plus how they've been generally talking about things makes me think it's def not a Paramore album and it's either whatever Petals for Armor is or something else Hayley has up her sleeve. Which I'm absolutely fine with, I'll take anything she's working on.

14. RyanRyan

With the flurry of activity on that insta account I’d hope that means something is incoming this side of Xmas. Even if that’s just an announcement

mattfreaksmeout and ramres like this.
    David Parke likes this.
  16. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

the purest love

17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Feel like I've been listening to this band my whole life. Can't believe they're not yet all 30. Just makes you realise how young they all were when the rollercoaster started.

18. K0ta

Hell I was 16 when I got into them, I'm 31 now. I really feel like I've grown up with them, it's insane.

19. K0ta Dec 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 10, 2019)
    K0ta

WRT the internet can they post anything without everyone speculating about what they're doing, if it's an official break, if they're breaking up etc. JUST LET THEM LIVE FFS.

Also the creepiness surrounding the leak of pics from Hayley's family's accounts. I don't understand why people have to go digging for things, the band has always been like this post-Josh and Zac leaving, they're much less open than they were in the mid-late 2000's and for a lot of good reasons. Just give them space to live their lives damn. They'll be back when they're ready.

EDIT: I should clarify that I don't mean speculating as to what they're doing so much as putting "hot takes" out there on very public forums almost to stir up controversy. I don't think discussing what they're up to is harmful so much as being all up in their business and violating what little privacy they get to maintain.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jason Tate like this.
  20. man im so glad i dunno about any of that. I just love the band! :)

22. K0ta

Happy birthday to the light of my life Hayley :blush::blush::blush:

23. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Took the words out of my mouth :’)

24. K0ta

I knew you would understand

25. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Here we go.