Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 53

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Omni

Regular

love that album

2. Dog with a Blog

SmithBerryCrunch, Omni and beachdude like this.
  3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

The 200 Best Songs of the 2010s

Made Pitchfork's list at #112 for "Ain't It Fun." I remember exactly where I was when I heard that song for the first time and I could not stop hitting repeat.

4. Omni

Regular

Ain't It Fun definitely belongs on that list but I would have put something from After Laughter on there too.

5. K0ta

6. K0ta

7. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

8. K0ta

:redanger::redanger: ok thanks. Didn't realize he had been doing that.

9. a lack of color

Regular

Wait, what the fuck???

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Is Nashville’s housing market really that much for a house like that? That house looks nothing close 1 million unless the area is super nice area/neighborhood. That’s like San Diego market pricing!

11. personalmaps

1,000% kidding abt squatting, but he did "keep" their original home in Franklin and she moved into what I thought was a rental, after staying w her grandparents for a bit closer to Nashville. This is either that original house (esp since it's mentioned that it was on MTV Cribs) or the house she stayed in after.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was moving to LA, since Chad seems intent on staying in Franklin and doing his weird breakfast festival and teenage movie club.

SteveLikesMusic and K0ta like this.
  12. K0ta

Petition to start a girl gang to leer angrily at Chad everywhere he goes :humpf:

13. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I mean, not that it's any of our business, but was Chad a bit of a dick to her to cause the marriage to break up? For some reason I thought it was the standard "grown apart" type break up?

14. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

he cheated on her so much lol

15. a lack of color

Regular

Ohhhh lol gotcha. Still gross that he basically took over her hometown. I hate him.

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t realize there was so much ill will towards Chad.

17. personalmaps

He is a man who:

1) cheated on his first wife by grooming a teenager on warped tour
    2) villainized said first wife for years
    3) cheated on second wife with younger friends of hers and probably other people we don't know about
    4) is currently dating someone even younger than Hayley
    5) is generally a shitty dude by all accounts from nearly everyone I've ever known in the industry that has worked with him

what is there to like about Chad is my question

18. personalmaps

ooh wait i forgot the time he wrote the song about how Hayley's depression is her fault and such a bummer for him personally, and that other song he wrote about how he would follow her around and beat up any new person she was with if she left him.

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think we all agree that the cheating stuff would all be horrible, but I also am pretty sure that none of it is confirmed further than being rumors. I just don't want any assumptions made. I could be totally wrong of course, just wanted to make the point.

20. personalmaps

it is supremely not rumors.

21. K0ta

it's really not rumors though.

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It’s definitely not assumptions

23. personalmaps

there's also literally 0 reason to defend chad or make excuses for him - that's why he's gotten away w this shit for like a decade because people assume it's not "that bad."

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I never said anything is not "that bad" and am not defending him, so I hope you aren't trying to direct that at me

25. TheJMan

Trusted

What was the song he wrote about her depression? I know about the other song I think it’s called Persistent.

And yeah Chad is obviously a total dickhead.