Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 48

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

oh whatttttttt I literally had no idea, yeah that's kinda bizarre

2. K0ta likes this.
  3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

First aired on MTV2 11 years ago yesterday and I still think about Hayley's H20 hoodie.

David Parke likes this.
  4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

this video started me on the journey of winged eyeliner at 15. RIP my eyeballs.

5. K0ta

Ughh I envy to this day that eyeliner and I still can't do it!

6. I wanna live inside that video.

7. K0ta

I C O N I C
    C
    O
    N
    I
    C

deadwrong, Joe4th and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  8. personalmaps

omg maybe this is who they're collabing with????????????????

K0ta likes this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

how does this work so well

K0ta, Kerrbs and jordalsh like this.
  10. K0ta

6 years ago today.

q5j0mofmwcq21.jpg

I can remember sitting outside, putting my headphones on and listening to this whole thing and being so, so thankful that they had come back after what they went through.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I remember going downtown to pick the CD up and going to a Starbucks to load it onto my iPod from iTunes to listen to on the way back to my dorm. (We’ve come a long way since 2013.)

I also will never forget the first time I listened to Last Hope. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s the strongest emotional reaction I’ve ever had listening to a song for the first time.

12. JM95

Trusted

SIX YEARS!

Life moves too quickly.

13. K0ta

Last Hope still hits me in the feels every time. Such an amazing song.

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

Love the photo

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember being a dumb piece of shit and ignoring this album until it was on a flash sale on amazon at the end of 2013.

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

This performance is still one of my favorite live videos ever

beachdude, eight30, Mary V and 2 others like this.
  17. personalmaps

My fave Last Hope performance was when I was on Parahoy, three sheets to the wind on a giant assed margarita, Hayley talking abt how it was their first song that made them feel like a real band again, and just bursting into tears.

beachdude, AndrewSoup, Mary V and 3 others like this.
  18. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Damn her hair is my favorite color

lostawholeyear likes this.
  19. K0ta

12 years ago on May 2 I saw Paramore at The Bowery Ballroom. This was a little over a month before Riot! came out. Taylor wasn't in the band yet but he was there hanging out. There was no barricade so I was right in their face the whole time. Hayley let me speak into her mic. It was incredible. Can't believe how time flies, can't believe they were such babies playing little tiny venues. Hayley's eye makeup still rules.

20. K0ta

Keeping this thread alive with meme culture

21. K0ta May 10, 2019
    (Last edited: May 10, 2019)
    K0ta

New Arrivals

Paramore collector's edition of AP up for preorder. I still have all of my AP mags that featured Paramore from back in the day, don't buy it anymore but I like the idea. I remember that photoshoot they use as the cover. I thought Hayley was so cool for wearing a tie lol.

“Includes every interview, iconic photoshoots, and exclusive stories from the group’s incredible and colorful career. Celebrate 15 years of Paramore with the third installment of the AltPress Collector’s Editions”

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. bought!

K0ta likes this.
  23. 12 years since Riot! was released.

24. wow! that's crazy haha

25. personalmaps

My heart just did a backflip lmao.

I will never forget the day I discovered Paramore. It was right before RIOT! actually came out. I was 14 and I was babysitting my siblings. I had MTV2 on the TV because I thought I was edgy and cool constantly watching music videos. The Miz Biz video came on and I remember just being like....."WHAT IS THIS!" I think it was the first time I understood music didn't always have to be really sad and dark and angry? Something about this crazy orange haired girl smiling and rocking out just got me. I immediately went to my family's clunky desktop and looked them up on Purevolume. The rest was historyyyyyy.

RIOT! will always be so special to me. I needed it so badly during those years and I think it helped a lot that Hayley is only a few years older than me. I feel so lucky to have had such a great role model in this scene and I think that Paramore's influence shaped my life in so many ways. I hope they put out new music soon!