Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 45

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

i don't really care for 1/3 of this album (Forgiveness, Fake Happy, 26, Grudges) but like the rest enough to put it at my top 15 of the year so far. "Pool" is one of my top 2017 songs as well

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  2. Iain

Regular

I really like the new album. Its probably one of the few times i have went to a gig more excited for the new material by a band than the older stuff. (I dont know if that makes sense?)

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Makes perfect sense. I'm definitely more excited for After Laughter songs than anything else at Riot Fest.

himynameisiain likes this.
  4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Singles Club are all finally on Spotify and Apple music

js977 and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. Noradrenaline

Regular

Only in the US? Can't find them

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Unsure. All of the songs are separated as singles. If you've been looking for an album, check the singles section

8. Noradrenaline

Regular

Nope, only Monster is on there :/

9. SPine

Trusted

I'm surprised Decode isn't on Spotify. Only the live version from the self titled deluxe edition.

10. Noradrenaline

Regular

It's at the end of brand new eyes (in Sweden at least) :blush:

11. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

This is a must read:

Paramore’s Hayley Williams Still Gets You - The Fader

"Hayley even privately quit the band for a brief period in the summer of 2015, feeling exhausted and thinking she had nothing left to say or sing. “I just was done,” she says. “I thought, There’s gotta be something else that I’m good at in my life. Maybe it’s time for me to go find that."

12. TheJMan

Trusted

Really great/interesting/surprising interview.

House Of Wolves likes this.
  13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

For whatever reason the new album didn't stick with me.

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I mostly liked the album on the first few spins, but soured on it pretty quickly. There's nothing here thematically that I can really get into, and musically it's occupying a space similar to that of American Beauty/American Psycho when that came out -- where there are undeniably hooks here, they come across more annoying to me than anything else.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  16. ramres Jul 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2017)
    ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

18. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Just received my copy of this and it sounds muy bueno. Just getting through "Part II" and I have absolutely zero issue in saying it's the band's best song to date and is straight up one of the best rock songs ever. This album does not fucking quit. I've had After Laughter for awhile, and you know that album is stellar as well, but the middle section of this one helps just barely edge it out. "Grow Up"--->"Last Hope" is an all-time favorite run of tracks.

19. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Must be a wild feeling to be ripped off by a Beatle.

[​IMG]

20. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Hahaha that's really his new album cover? That's so weird haha

21. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Haha I guess? Not too sure- just came across it on the Spotify new releases page.

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Haha wow that's kinda amazing. I truly believe that Ringo has no idea who Paramore are, and especially not that album, BUT it's extremely uncanny

23. Noradrenaline

Regular

Well, the Riot cover art was inspired by No Doubt's Rock Steady.

[​IMG]

24. God, have you guys heard that new Ringo single? It's legitimately awful.

25. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

It's interesting listening to Fake Happy and then going back and listening to Where the Lines Overlap.