Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Band • Page 25

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 4, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  2. MegT585

Trusted

When do people think an announcement will finally actually happen? By April? I can dream....

3. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

thinking within the next month or so. If they do another cruise next year, that has to be announced very soon too so I'm thinking all the album stuff will be announced before that.

MegT585 likes this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember when I was hoping for fall 2016 lol.

ramres, MegT585 and morgantayler like this.
  5. TheJMan

Trusted

Yeah it seems like they have been recording for forever but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Hopefully a new single drops next month.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope for a single next week and album in may lol

7. TheJMan

Trusted

Haha well yeah obviously but realistically you'd think they would release the first single in April if the album will be out in the summer.

8. ramres Mar 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2017)
    ramres

Great new interview with Hayley. If you have the time, sit down and watch it. A lot of insight into the band's last two years where there were many times Hayley wanted to call it a day.

EDIT: video is down, stay tuned for a reupload. There's a clip of "The Only Exception" that's causing trouble.

Awksome likes this.
  9. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Video is down.

ramres likes this.
  10. ramres

Here's that interview, enjoy:

11. ramres Mar 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 16, 2017)
    ramres

...and here we go.

Imgur Image

12. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

BUILDING THE HYPE
    how long til that gets taken down eventually?

13. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

That is one of the best interviews I've watched/heard outside of a Podcast in a very long time.

14. MegT585

Trusted

Just watched that interview. It was awesome. So damn excited for new stuff.

15. ramres

Ha, kinda useless if they do. Every fan has saved that photo and probably tweeted it themselves.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Definitely seems like they're gearing up for something now, between the interview and this music video. Really hopeful for tomorrow, but probably more likely for next week.

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

music videeoooooo

18. Liz

Ew, David

I bet it'll be like 3 months before we get that music video lol

19. Great interview. Didn't know she was that close with Bethany. That makes me happy.

20. The single will probably be out way before

21. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

I relistened to their discography just last week and still love it. Their self-titled might have been a bit overlong, but I think it's their best by a longshot. They can take as long as they need, so long as it keeps up the awesome.

Awksome and ramres like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Dirty Sanchez, Iago and trevorshmevor like this.
  23. Man idk why but the little part in that interview at like 23:15 is cracking me up. The way it's cut and the way Hayley delivers the line "wow that's a cool way to say it" feels like it's right out of a Seth Rogen movie or something. It is a cool way to think about the concept of doubt though.

Awksome and SpyKi like this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

HalfNoise: “I didn’t know if I had anything left after doing the Paramore record all year…”

What's next?

It's all finished. We're just figuring out the logistics of when to release it and everything. With HalfNoise it's just me and a couple of managers, and we work pretty closely, but Paramore is a worldwide known band. There's a lot of chefs in the kitchen, and figuring all that stuff out... the goal is definitely to release it this year, but I can't really touch base and even if we had a set day we were telling people, things change so much. But the record is finished.

===========

"to goal is definitely to release it this year"

Ugh, that makes me think Fall release lol.

25. ramres

Yeah, that was my first impression when I read that, but would they film a video this early on if we're not gonna hear anything for another ~6 months? I would say no, so I'm still holding out for a single very soon and an album early Summer.

josephcissell and Dirty Sanchez like this.