Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Yeah that's a weird setlist, I can't imagine why they're playing two covers.

heymattrick likes this.
  2. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm honestly surprised they're not playing Looking Up either. Seems like that song would be even more relevant now.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Curious if anyone knows how big the stage production is on this tour?

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly the only thing about that setlist I would change is I'd replace Hate To See Your Heart Break with Last Hope.

I think the setlist is great and makes perfect sense. They're playing the two most obvious songs from Riot, a good handful of BNE songs, the 2 most obvious S/T songs and then I'd guess the idea is that Hate To See Your Heart Break is "replacing" the Only Exception as the acoustic song. And I don't think there's anything strange about their After Laughter choices. It's cool they're playing I Caught Myself imo. I wouldn't have expected that. And I think it's really awesome they're doing a HalfNoise song and is a really cool way to show they're not just pretending Zac was never gone. And the Fleetwood Mac cover sounds so cool, I hope that stays in the set for a while because that's such a good song.

heymattrick likes this.
  5. SPine

Trusted

Would have liked to see Pressure still on the setlist. Always a good one live

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

The flip is losing its significance as band members keep leaving :-/

7. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i just typed in the venue name under places on instagram and a ton of pics show up

Turkeylegz likes this.
  8. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They haven't done the flip since Jeremy left, which was the only reason I loved seeing that song live anyways lol

9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

They should show a random youtube video on the stage backdrop of someone doing a flip.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Bought tickets for the Phoenix date. I haven't seen Paramore since their tour with Tegan & Sara and New Found Glory, it's been way too long.

11. SPine

Trusted

I've only seen Paramore once and it was the summer I graduated high school at warped tour (2011). They were only on like 3 dates. Haven't headlined in Cleveland since. They've been one of my favorite bands since I was 12 (now 24). I'm going solo in Akron. This is my most anticipated show of the year. After Laughter could end up being my #1 AOTY

bachna84 likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd say let's meet up but it'd be hard to do with seats lol

13. SPine

Trusted

Could grab a beer somewhere before

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Down for sure!

15. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'm going solo to the Akron show too.

Did you guys get good seats? I'm in row BB of Orch-2 which looks to be pretty decent.

I've only ever been to one show there (Puscifer, last year) and it seemed like an alright venue. I'm still a little surprised this isn't coming to Wolstein instead.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Feel free to grab a beer with us! I don't know what my seats are yet. I bought my tickets through an employee ticketing system and apparently don't find out the seats until a few weeks before. But they should be solid

bachna84 likes this.
  17. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Thanks! I'd be up for that!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. Iain

Regular

I seen two shows from Tour One (London & Edinburgh). They were great live. Probably the first time in a while i have been looking forward to a band's new songs more than their older tunes.

In Edinburgh they had Lauren from CHVRCHES out for Misery Business.

19. Iain

Regular

My girlfriend told me the waterworks would happen if i watched this! A guy in a wheelchair wrote an open letter about feeling invisible at concerts (
    )

SteveLikesMusic and EarthShifts like this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

So I’m guessing Still Into You is off the set list for a bit...

21. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Nah, they just played it last night.

22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

well i just got two dope philly tickets

MegT585 likes this.
  23. And the waterworks came... God dammit! haha. That was so cool.

24. michael_gatto

Trusted

How much did they end up costing?

25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

74 a piece, front row dead enter up top

michael_gatto likes this.