Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Shit, I was gonna buy 4 for my family...

2. jordanjohnson09

Regular

the dc date only has platinum and fan resale tickets available? lol

3. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

No tickets for me.

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

I know, that's been a bummer. My concert group has grown to 3 and that's been significantly more challenging than getting a pair.

5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Montreal show sold out in under 2 minutes, glad I snagged my seats during the presale.

6. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Tried for 2 for Radio City but was a bit late and gone. Surprised if they don't add another night there.

7. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Finally got through for Orlando and it's only giving me handicap companion seats which I don't feel comfortable buying. Oh well.

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Worst set I've ever seen. We get it, you got fucked over by TBS but at least try to enjoy putting on a show for your fans in 90 degree heat. Still angers me to this day haha

9. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Still tickets left for Sands in Bethlehem. Really small venue

10. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I lied. I have tickets and they're pretty good.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  11. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

The amount of pre-sales that they had for this tour is ridiculous. Was it really necessary to have 9 of them?

Turkeylegz likes this.
  12. Got tickets for the LA show! Not the best seats, but the Greek Theatre is kinda small so it should be fine. Trying to get pre-sale tix was such a shit show. Even slid in Ticketmaster's DMs and they ghosted me after a brief back-and-forth with no solutions haha.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  13. holdyourarrows

Ugh if anyone has two extra tickets for the Boston show for a decent price let me know! my friend got screwed out of tickets and is looking

14. emojedi

Trusted

Oh hai Umaru

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Well I guess I'm either paying a ridiculous amount for my family or I'm just not going to this. Not a fan at all of how this sale was handled

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Going to the Akron show!

Chase likes this.
  17. jordanjohnson09

Regular

kinda bugs me how this map @ the national harbor has at least like 12 rows of 6+ resale tix together

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just booked my room for Parahoy! I still haven't processed that I'm actually going. It's going to be amazing

19. MegT585

Trusted

Super jealous. My preorder time isn't until Friday at 11:30. I'm losing hope there will be any rooms left.

20. Darth Annihilus

Regular

According to my friends, the wait list is a really good way to get on the ship. They did it last year and got a room within 2 months. I got in on a newbie presale last year no problem though, so good luck. The only drawback to the wait list is that you'd miss out on the acoustic set.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ahh good luck! I'm rooting for you. I was sweating it until the end but so glad it worked out. Hope for the same for you!

22. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I have to forgo Parahoy! because my boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Japan in two years and I really need to save all I can in my last year of college to make it happen. I am disappointed but it's been my dream since I was very young to go there. I kind of spent too much money on buying tickets for Tour Two and Riot Fest lol. I hope you guys have an amazing time!!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  23. abear182

Regular

Turkeylegz likes this.
  24. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah interesting choices, especially as far as new songs go. Would love to see Pool, Grudges, and Idle Worship

25. holdyourarrows

I'm actually pretty happy with this set. Excited about Turn It Off in particular.

Turkeylegz likes this.