Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. SteveLikesMusic May 18, 2017
    (Last edited: May 18, 2017)
    SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Aaaand toronto amex presale still only has single tix available. Cool.

EDIT: Patience and lots of refreshing paid off, i got 2 decent floor seats!

MegT585 likes this.
  2. MegT585

Trusted

See you there!

3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I'm just realizing this show is on Friday the 13th, in the spooky month, no less.

May our border crossings & always-horrible Toronto traffic be blessed.

MegT585 likes this.
  4. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

there's another verified fan presale happening tomorrow for Toronto as well; guessing the same code as before would work too?

5. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

When the hell does the general sale start? I thought it was tomorrow but it looks like it might not be until Wednesday the 24th?

7. deadwrong

Regular

Just did the second presale and got third row!

8. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Me too! My friend did it at the same time and got like row 20, I got lucky.

deadwrong likes this.
  9. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

got balcony tickets for Toronto; stoked!

10. SPine

Trusted

Did not get another code, I have a feeling I won't get lucky with this tour

11. TMS2787

Trusted

Do you want my code?

12. SPine

Trusted

Yes, did you get one today?

13. fairlyuncool

Ticketmaster faultily blocked my IP during the first presale. They fixed the issue, but hours after tickets sold out. I didn't get a code today, so if anyone somehow has an extra and wouldn't mind sending it my way, it would make my day. Dealing with this horrid site is the bane of my existence, but this week has been especially bad.

14. just bought my Utah tickets

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Yes, I am not going to use it.

16. SPine

Trusted

Sure, PM me

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

So Paramore was awesome at the Weenie Roast today. For whatever reason, they both opened AND closed with Hard Times. Especially weird considering they only had a 35 minute set. I wonder if they just finished early and decided to play it again, or if it was planned or intentional. So good to see them again.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That's what they did at the Exit/In show in Memphis, so I think it's just something they plan to do on this tour. I think it's pretty awesome actually (although I maybe wouldn't love it at a show that short, but for a full set I think that's a lot of fun).

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

starting and ending with Hard times.... FULL versions?!! haha what, why?

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah, the only drawback about it was it was only a 35 minute set and they played 7 songs. It's been 4 years since I've seen them so lots of songs I wanted to see, but that's what this tour is for. I love Hard Times so it was still a great.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. Chuck!

Regular

I'm sorry, but that's so goddamned stupid, even for a normal set. For a seven-song set it's absurd

22. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Was their performance being taped for anything? The only times I've seen a band play a song twice was during a Weezer concert for an MTV taping of their show at the Hard Rock Orlando but they told us they were gonna play Beverly Hills twice and apologized for how lame that was. Oh and Brand New did it at Bamboozle but I just chalked that up to Brand New being Brand New.

23. heymattrick

Sending my love

They've done it more than once, so it was planned. Not being filmed for anything.

24. Jade Mclellan

Last minute but does anyone have a code for toronto if there are any tickets left?

25. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3