Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I've usually been pretty good at getting hard-to-find tickets (snagged some to the final tour of the Tragically Hip when basically all of Canada tried getting them) so I'm just a touch bitter about it hahaha

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I used to be the same way but the game has changed SO much now. Concerts from established acts are PREMIUM experiences at this point so if you want decent seats, you gotta pay. Used to be that you would luck out and get that $60 floor ticket but now everyone from scalpers to regular people are incentivized to try and sell 3x face since it's done with a click of a button. Frustrating, I know, but hard to fight.

On another note, I'm surprised Paramore didn't offer some sort of VIP packages for this. That's really a way of selling the top seats at their actual market value while throwing in a few cheap items (poster, early entrance, laminate, etc.) so the fans don't feel like they are being gouged.

heymattrick and estacey99 like this.
  3. Trying to get 2 tix for LA was a bust. Been "searching" for avaliable seats for the past 15min and no luck.

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

It's super frustrating that I paid so much money to get the seats I did and they're releasing better seats even though when I was in queue they weren't there...kind of crappy.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

These things are always a crapshoot. They release tickets in every price range, so just because you're in on the presale doesn't mean you're getting the best tickets.

6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

You're right, I wish I had been more patient. But I was so caught up in getting tickets at all that I bought without really paying attention. I tried to get a pair in the orchestra and it didn't let me through, saying someone else had gotten them, so then it showed seats in the next section up and I assumed it was selling them in some sort of order from best to worst..ugh it's partially my own fault, but it definitely sucks.

7. holdyourarrows

I have to say, I do love all the people commenting on the actual event pages on Facebook who think the shows are completely sold out not realizing that it's just a presale and that's the only thing that's actually sold out

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  8. Bane

The spiciest meme

Thing I found out (and should have been obvious I guess but this was first time for me) is buying multiple tickets REALLY screws you out of seat selection. I was only able to get 2 offers for seat when trying to get 2 tickets, and then afterward when I looked for 1 seat selections I was getting maaaaaad selections.

But again, after seeing pics of around where my seats are for me and my friend, I'm ok with it for the most part.

9. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Totally forgot the presale was today. Guess I'll have to try my luck next wednesday for an Orlando ticket with everyone else fighting over them even though I'm not stoked on the venue.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

Wait… inhaling dick? What?

beachdude42 and heymattrick like this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

I did the same thing with the Harry Styles on sale. They said you have to call the insurance company that provides it and they'll refund you. I still haven't done that. Shit.

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  12. Phil507

Just a phrase I use for a shitty situation (as in "was stuck inhaling dick waiting in line at the DMV")

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That's a really shitty phrase to use..

14. emojedi

Trusted

You seem very upset by this

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yeah, WTF is that phrase.

16. Phil507

In retrospect, and in modern times, probably a bit insensitive. Apologies if I've offended anyone, was not the intention.

On a lighter note, hoping to have better luck with the general on sale.

St. Nate likes this.
  17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Is it a problem if I'm annoyed by phrasing like that? Thanks for pointing that out for me even though my post made it clear!

beachdude42 and pauljgreco like this.
  18. Phil507

No problem. Like I said, just a stupid phrase my friends and I have been throwing around for the past decade (similarly to how people say "that band totally sucks dick"). Didn't mean to offend.

19. TMS2787

Trusted

I personally wasn't offended by it, taken back, thought it was idiotic and possible offensive others? Sure. But I asked because I wasn't exactly sure what it meant, not to derail the thread. :shrug:

20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

How weird.

When I describe things and situations I hate I compare them to the pleasurable sensation of being fellated but with negative connotations.

beachdude42 and TMS2787 like this.
  21. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Does verified fan presale even work? This is the second time in ~2 weeks where I haven't been able to get tickets despite being right on time.

22. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

It worked for a lot of people but then again a lot had issues.

23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Verified Fan got me in and gave me a selection of Obstructed View seats, haha. So it depends on your venue and what they make available.

Trying the Amex presale today.

MegT585 likes this.
  24. SPine

Trusted

I use AT&T for my internet and it says my account isn't available for the AT&T presale...Hope I can get a ticket through the citi card holder presale

25. a lack of color

Regular

I just noticed the Radio City page has a verified fan presale listed for tomorrow at 10 am. Are they doing another one? Strange.