Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

American Express is tomorrow I think?

2. crash53456

Regular

When I was on the site yesterday I put in hardtimes and it said it was the spotify presale code.

MegT585 likes this.
  3. holdyourarrows

Just by passed the entire line by calling the box office. Got two tickets in the mezzanine for Orlando

pauljgreco likes this.
  4. crash53456

Regular

How much was that total, if you don't mind me asking.

5. holdyourarrows

After fees it was $125.40

6. crash53456

Regular

7. MegT585

Trusted

I have a Discover card and a Citi card but no American Express :-|

8. MegT585

Trusted

I will have to try that next week when the spotify presale is on for toronto. Thanks.

9. Bane

The spiciest meme

Alright looking at pics of roughly where my seats are they actually aren't too bad for being 2nd Mezzanine

10. crash53456

Regular

Finally got tickets. Mezzanine Row G. Could have been better, but I'll take what I can get.

11. TMS2787

Trusted

I got caught up doing something at work and completely forgot about trying to tickets. Oh, well that's money saved.

12. MegT585

Trusted

I just checked again for the hell of it (I don't know why) and they just released probably 20 more tickets for Toronto. Just got 3rd row tickets. My mood has gone from super sad to super happy in the past hour haha

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

That's fantastic!

MegT585 likes this.
  14. deadwrong

Regular

beachdude42, redwing91007 and MegT585 like this.
  15. Bane

The spiciest meme

go get em Hayley

16. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

I got mezzanine for Miami. I found better seats after but I'm just lucky I got any in the first place. Orchestra section prices were ridiculous.

17. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Grrrrr AXS's new ticketing website is terrible. I actually prefer buying tickets from Ticketmaster.

I did end up getting some decent tickets, but I had even better ones that I lost because I couldn't log into my damn account. Still no orchestra or floor tickets available, could only get the middle tier. Oh well!

18. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Was there really an issue? I logged in at 10 on my phone, got 3 tickets to the Bethleham show just fine.

19. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I logged in at 10 on my phone and right away for me there was nothing available; unless more tickets get released I'll have to wait for all the other various presales

20. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Had 2 for mezz at Radio City but threw them back. Fuck that noise. Seats are shitty enough, don't feel like inhaling dick from the balcony while watching a concert.

For what it's worth, there is a huge gap around the NYC date so I imagine they plan on adding a 2nd night.

21. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I definitely clicked "no" on the ticket insurance thing, but I'm getting charged $15 for it anyway. Awesome.

22. Mister Lyrical

I mean it happens, Paramore fans can be pretty intense, so I'd imagine they go quickly. Maybe I've just experienced that frustration with Brand New enough times that it doesn't bother me.

23. Mister Lyrical

Call Ticketmaster's customer service you should be able to get a refund on that if you start yelling.

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  24. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I highly doubt there was a real issue... same thing that happens anytime a big tour goes on sale. More people try to buy tickets than are actually available, some people can't get tickets, and throw a fit on Twitter and blame "scalpers". Also, people search one time and see "no tickets are available" and give up without trying multiple times, people get mad that there are multiple presales, people get mad that they see a few tickets listed on Stubhub and cry foul. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Chase likes this.
  25. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Bethlehem is a smaller city so I imagine demand there wasn't similar to NYC, Boston, LA, etc.