Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Nah, I think it was meant to be more "intimate" than the previous two tours but, in reality, I think the approach was more of a "Hey, we've played these markets multiple times in the past year so demand might not be as high. Let's scale back a bit." The NYC show was at Beacon Theater which is 3900-capcity in STARK contrast them playing Madison Square Garden and co-headlining Jones Beach with Fall Out Boy. I noticed a gab around the Radio City Music Hall date which leads me to believe they are planning two nights.

2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

The Akron venue they are playing in October only has a capacity of 2,600. Pretty crazy!

3. a lack of color

Regular

Since 2006 I have been dreaming of the day they play two NYC dates on the same tour, but it has never happened. Hopefully you're right but I doubt it.

4. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Whats the Boston show? Is that the Orpheum?

5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I'll be trying for NY, MA, NC, and PA on this tour. Took long enough to get dates for North America!

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Akron ticket prices range from $39.50 to $65.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

after national tickets today, this makes me feel so much better hahaha

estacey99 likes this.
  8. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

No Northwest like usual but I haven't seen Paramore since 2007 and I'm tired of it so I'm going to Oakland. Fingers crossed I can get presale tickets.

9. crash53456

Regular

I'll be at Orlando. The mid-2000's me is super jelly that I'm going to see Fall Out Boy, Paramore and Panic! at the Disco in the same year. Especially that FOB, my favorite band, is on my b-day. What a year for shows.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I almost feel like doing this as well. Do you know if the Oakland venue is a sit down venue like a lot of these?

11. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

It has a pit section, but I don't know if that will be GA or if they'll have seats there. I've never been there, but it looks huge. 3040 cap, apparently.

12. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Funny because I was thinking the same thing, adding Blink and Green Day as well. 7th grade me ten years ago would have never imagined this ha.

13. K0ta

So when (if) you get the link, is it only available at 10AM or can you buy the tickets right then?

14. crash53456

Regular

I also saw Green Day and Billy Joel. I don't think anything could top this year of big artists.

15. deadwrong

Regular

You get them at 10

16. holdyourarrows

I'll definitely be at the Orlando show. I wonder who will be opening the Florida shows though since Best Coast isn't playing.

17. crash53456

Regular

Have you seen anything about the presale for this date? I got verified, but this show isn't even on ticketmaster and the venue's site only mentions a members presale.

18. K0ta

Did anybody get a code yet for any show?

19. deadwrong

Regular

Just got mine

20. MegT585

Trusted

Nope. Anxiously waiting and hoping.

Update: just got mine!!!

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Got mine.

22. crash53456

Regular

So has anyone does this verified fan thing before? I was in a queue and now I'm on the site, but am I supposed to sit here till 10? It said I only had 10 minutes...

23. K0ta

Just got mine! Ahhh I am freaking out.

24. holdyourarrows

Yeah I just got my code for Orlando. I'm not exactly sure how it works either, it keeps kicking me back to the venue site as well

25. MegT585

Trusted

I assume right at 10am use the link given and will be able to get tickets with your code. The 10 minutes thing probably means right at 10am you only have 10 minutes, or once you use the code after 10am you only have 10 minutes