Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. michael_gatto

Trusted

Keeping my hopes up for some decent seats tomorrow.

2. michael_gatto

Trusted

Ticket purchased for Philly. $92 after fees is a little pricey, but worth it imo.

Can't wait till October.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

orchestra section?

4. michael_gatto

Trusted

Yup, I have the "Left Center" Orchestra section.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

they're playing a one off date with Julien Baker in August
    Paramore

6. holdyourarrows

[​IMG]

7. jordanjohnson09

Regular

not sure if i've ever seen a "sell out" show sell so cheap on stubhub for this dc show tonight

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Tickets for last night's sold out Arcade Fire show at MSG had tickets down to $10 a couple hours before the show. It happens more often than you think especially in major markets.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  9. EarthShifts

Trusted

I'm hoping this happens for Boston because cheapest I could find right now are about 200, and the most expensive was over 10,000.

10. The Greek Theater in LA is fucking awesome.

I thought it was doors open at 7:30, not show start at 7:30, so I got there a little late. Also, I didn't realize there was only one opener. Best Coast was pretty meh, though.

They didn't play a single song off All We Know is Falling, but stuff from the new album is so good I'm not even mad. Hayley comes off as so mature. She's definitely a completely different person from when they wrote those songs on AWKIF and Riot!, so it makes sense that the set list would focus on the three newer albums. The song selection really reflects her message to find the positive in spite of all the negativity that's out there.

She dances and sounds better than ever.

11. Good time tonight. Cool graphics going on and the band sounded great despite maybe some of the samples coming through a little too loud. I did not really like how the performing members were all put up front -- they were mostly lifeless and kinda cluttered up the stage. Also would've really liked to have had Turn It Off or maybe another new song in place of Zac's Scooby song or whatever, but is what it is. Killer setlist otherwise

Right before they went into Still Into You, Hayley dedicated the song to Paramore. Can anyone confirm her doing this at other dates?

12. I think for us she dedicated it to LA.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  13. michael_gatto

Trusted

Anyone have pictures of the merch?

14. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

15. michael_gatto

Trusted

ramres likes this.
  16. Bane

The spiciest meme

So around what time does the show end, like 11? I've got tickets to the NYC show and I might be on a bit of a time crunch for transportation after the show depending on when it ends

17. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Denver show last week, Best Coast started at 7:30, Paramore was on at 8:30 and done around 10. Pretty quick show actually.

Bane likes this.
  18. Bane

The spiciest meme

oh hey that would be perfect actually, thanks for the info

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Radio City last night was spectacular. Pmore is legit one of the best live bands in the world right now.

michael_gatto likes this.
  20. cwhit

will be there tomorrow

michael_gatto likes this.
  21. EarthShifts

Trusted

I missed out on tix for Boston when they first went on sale. I've been checking the secondary market each day but still out of my price range. Really hoping they drop down the day of the show.

22. ramres

This band means the world to me. Love them and the friends I've made because of them. Here's our after show group photo after Radio City last night:

IMG_20171005_010310.jpg

23. cwhit

damn i wish i had that many friends

24. ramres

Oof lol. I'll be your own personal crazy paramore friend.

michael_gatto and cwhit like this.
  25. michael_gatto

Trusted

Will be at the Philly date tomorrow/"tonight", catch me crying.

cwhit likes this.