Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Tour Two Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2017.

1. redwing91007 May 15, 2017
    (Last edited: May 15, 2017)
    redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

is there a hole in your heart where pmore shows used to be? same. we're gonna fix that... this fall, we'll be rockin our way across America on Tour Two.

we partnered with Ticketmaster in effort to keep tickets in your hands and not scalpers. register below for access to presale tix.

paramore.tmverifiedfan.com

*registration will close at 10pm PT tonight.*

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

3000 seat theater here

3. Chase

CAF

Very odd choice of venue for the Akron date.

heymattrick likes this.
  4. MegT585 May 15, 2017
    (Last edited: May 15, 2017)
    MegT585

Trusted

Definitely going to go to Toronto. I signed up for the Presale code lottery. Fingers crossed.

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Embracing their position as a Top 40 act and playing seated theaters now. Not a bad look.

6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

2200 cap here and it's all seating...weird. Last time they came through they played our arena.

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I'm a 26 year old with the joints of a 40 year old so bring on the seated theater trend!

beachdude42, Brent, cybele and 4 others like this.
  8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Doing everything in my power to be at the Michigan show

9. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah, that's really weird! When I saw there was an Akron show I figured it'd be at Goodyear Theater.

I've only ever been to one show at the Civic Theater (Puscifer last year) and it was good, but kind of a different experience.

Anyway, I will plan on going to this!

10. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I'm a 33 year old with the energy of a 23 year old so seats are always super annoying.

Brent and tyramail like this.
  11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Of course no Portland!

midnightxtaylor and GEM37 like this.
  12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Awww yissss Denver. What an interesting venue choice for so many reasons. I'm so down though. Not having to deal with the GA crowd lining up the night before (or earlier) and being able to get a good spot is fine by me.

13. TMS2787

Trusted

I saw Akron Civic Theater and was shocked and perplexed.

14. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

See you in Detroit, y'all

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

They're playing a mile from my house. Baller.

Brent likes this.
  16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

GREAT OPENER! fucking love best coast

the last and only time I saw paramore was during that tour with NFG/Teagan Sara. It was GA. I was REALLY excited to dance/move/mini-mosh around. Plus, conisdered NFG was there, i figured the tour bring a fun 'scene' crowd that would be totally into my mindset. BUT my movements were immediately squashed by the mainstream pop fandom and it ruined the show for me. So many paramoe songs that make me want to hop, pogo, move...and i just had to stand there with a stretched neck.

so with that story in mind....they may as well just play seat shows. Radio City? could be neat.

17. michael_gatto

Trusted

Bummed about no Philly, but I guess it's because of the festival they're playing in PA coming up. Looks like I'll be heading up to NY or Bethlehem for this one.

18. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Does tour one already exist? Are more dates coming?

19. michael_gatto

Trusted

Tour One was the European leg.

20. cwhit

they did seated theaters on the last tour too, the one with copeland

21. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

No Raleigh. Weak sauce.

22. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

That was an acoustic tour, no? Am I making that up?

23. cwhit

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

6.5k venue in Dallas, i think i'll probably skip this time around since i'm guessing ticket prices will be 50-100 bucks and I'm seeing them at Riot Fest.

Also Best Coast is kind of a weak opener, but a great move on their part, considering the crowd they've been able to pivot to with the release of After Laughter. Should be able to please this new crowd while still being palatable to their existing fans that stayed with them through the change into the new sound.

pauljgreco likes this.