Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Talk About “Arts + Friends” Festival

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Paramore talk with the Tennessean about their upcoming “Arts + Friends” festival and the future of the band:

In 2015, Williams says she was “just ready to go do something else.” On Friday night, they’re closing this chapter on great terms, and the future seems wide open.

“It feels like I’m holding the band in an open palm, versus grasping on to it like it’s the last thread of a rope that I’ve been hanging on to,” Williams says.

“I feel a bit more tenderness towards it, and I feel that it’s not something I can control whether it goes or stays. It’s a living thing, and I’m a part of it. It’s just relieving. I love my friends and I love music, so at the end of the day, whatever capacity that’s in, I think that’s gonna keep me going. That’s gonna keep me alive.”