Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Recording?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Melody Bot Apr 5, 2016
    (Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016)
    Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. This is great news. Finally got s/t on vinyl from a member of this forum. One of my favorite pop releases ever.

Chase Tremaine and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  4. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm rewatching it right now. I like season 4 and 5 way more than I remembered, but I'm not really enjoying season 6 that much.

CMilliken likes this.
  6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Koi Pond is the best episode of season 6, but overall it is one of the weaker seasons but still delivers a lot of laughs.

Jacob Tender and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. I'm on season 7 of my re-watch right now. I enjoy these later seasons with Michael, but for different reasons than the first few. 4-5 really stood out this time for me too.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember not liking season 8 and 9 that much when I first watched them live on TV, so I'm thinking I'll enjoy them this time around.

9. There was a lot I didn't remember from Seasons 6-7, which around the time I stopped watching when the show was still running. I caught some of the Andy-era here and there, but college meant falling way behind on every sitcom I enjoyed at the time.

10. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I am very excited to hear what will come out of Hayley and Taylor given everything that has happened to this band over the years.

11. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

They gave the impression on parahoy that they're still very early in the process so I'm not expecting anything soon but it's nice to see that they're actually working on it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe they were just saying that :-)

13. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Anxious about this thing dunno what to expect

14. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I came in here excited to talk about the next Paramore album and we're talking The Office.. OK. The Office is my favorite show of all time, I cried like a baby when the finale aired.

As far as new Paramore, S/T is definitely my favorite album of theirs. I really hope the new one goes in the direction of Last Hope and Future. Watching them play Future last year was truly special.

15. CMilliken

Trusted

I'm rewatching it now too. Probably my all time favorite tv show.

16. CMilliken

Trusted

It will be interesting. I'm not expecting a release this year though. For some reason I think it will be 2017 before we have a new album from them.

17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm hoping they surprise us and knock it out. I'm hoping for a September release, but that's probably way too early lol.

18. GooberSandwich

Regular Supporter

Paramore proved to me that this band can do anything. I'm excited for whatever they do next.

19. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand queue the hype.

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

Very interested to see what they do after the S/T
    Seems like they could go in virtually any direction now!

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. Can't believe that Writing The Future tour was like a year ago almost. That was such a special show. Even my friends who don't like Paramore all that much were really into it. This band is just so good at consistently putting on memorable performances, always have been.

Anyways, real excited to hear what's next for them!

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Excited to see what comes next!

23. Morkypep

BNE FTW

GooberSandwich likes this.
  24. fran.182

Regular Prestigious

It's about damn time. Justin Meldal-Johnsen as a producer again, please. I really hope they expand on the self-titled sound...

25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I hope so too! Their self-titled sound was the most mature and polished to date. It can't be understated how much they've grown as musicians.