Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck I thought I read this as Now Now got added as opener and got really excited

Joe4th likes this.
  2. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

Got tickets to a few dates, so stoked! Gonna go pray to the concert gods that Now, Now opens.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really hope they end up playing Summerfest on June 30th with the Front Bottoms. They both have a gap in their tours there, neither play Milwaukee, and they are both in the midwest the day before (Paramore in Detroit, TFB in Minneapolis). Then I can see Paramore twice without shelling out big bucks.

4. SPine

Trusted

Bought my Cbus ticket. My sister and my mom want to go so I got them tickets too lol

5. dorfmac

Trusted

your mom is cool

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Go to Minneapolis if you can. The venue is super nice (but it's GA-only)

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's a nice idea but I have to learn to behave myself haha

8. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

C$150 + fees for Toronto pit tickets made the C$20 Groupon for lawn with no fees a no brainer.

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

My brother doesn’t want to go to the show anymore, so I have an extra GA ticket to the Barclays Center. I’m up in the air on whether or not I’ll go too. If anyone is interested in one or both DM me.

Edit: Face value of course

10. SPine

Trusted

My mom saw Paramore open for No Doubt during the Riot era. My young self hates me for not going. She's a big fan

11. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I went to that tour! The Sounds opened too. It was right before Brand New Eyes came out and they were previewing Ignorance & Where The Lines Overlap. Good times

12. SPine

Trusted

Bedouin Soundclash was the Cleveland opener I think. Still jam them every now and then. I looked at all the times Paramore played Cleveland on setlist.fm and got bummed I didn't see them until Warped 2011 then the next time was Tour 2 last October.

13. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

If you decide to let both go, let me know! I have a few friends that didn’t get tickets who are looking. Will probably take the single one too if that’s still available. If there still available, I’ll let you know in the next day or two?

14. chelsealouanne

Regular

I was supposed to go to this tour, but passed because I had another show close to it. I still have never saw No Doubt since, and probably won't ever get this opportunity again. Biggest regret. :(

15. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Full Effect Ed likes this.
  16. dorfmac

Trusted

do they still have a fan sing misery business with them on stage?

17. ramres

without fail, every single time.

dorfmac likes this.
  18. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Soccer Mommy playing June 12- July 1. Jay Som July 2-July 24

maryp1603 likes this.
  19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh my fucking god those openers

bless paramore

Joe4th likes this.
  20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Just pulled my ticket from stubhub. Soccer Mommy put it over the edge for me

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm really hoping prices for the LA Forum show go down so I can get my buddy a GA ticket. He's super bummed.

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wonder if we'll see a new stage set up for this tour/what it will be. They switched it up between tours 2 and 3 right (meaning 3 was the first to have the big circle thing?)

23. ramres

They switched it between tour one and two. Tour one in Europe had those big light poles, and tour two in the US had the big circle thing, they haven't changed it since. Pretty sure we'll get something new for tour five.

24. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Tour 2 definitely had the circle.

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ah, duh Riot Fest was part of tour 2. Nonetheless, I think we'll see something new.

ramres likes this.