Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Got 4 pit tickets your prayers worked @LuigiPeppercorn!

Very happy. 3 of us tried to get them and we all got them in our carts, so this verified sale really did make things stress free. Woo!

heymattrick and LuigiPeppercorn like this.
  2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Mentioned this before but I'm flying solo to the NH date, so if any other Chorus members are heading there, let's try and meet. Let's tailgate and be friends!

3. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Got pit for Chicago!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

I wanted to go to the St. Augustine date but $100 for upper level seats...no thanks.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Was prohibitively expensive for me as well. Pit and all front pavilion seats were over $100 with fees.

DisloyalOrder likes this.
  6. Kristen

Regular

No pit left for The Woodlands show but I got 2 seats in one of the further back sections. I'm just glad I can walk to the show which isn't a typical occurrence for us living in Houston!

7. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Yup. I would have expected the three pricing tiers to be significantly different but they're all priced very similarly. For the price of upper level seats I can just get pit tickets for near the same price.

8. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I just can't, I want to, but I just can't justify the service fee
    [​IMG]

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Got row 13 for Red Rocks! Tried lots of searches and got a variety of different rows between 12 and 32, settled on these ones. Pricey for sure but I'm so stoked to see Paramore again, and at Red Rocks, and with FTP.

Thanks to the kind soul on Reddit who gave me their presale code!

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

whoa paramore has higher fees than bey/jay

11. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I almost pulled the trigger but one, I saw Paramore at Red Rocks with FOB and while i'd love to see them again playing their new stuff I wasn't super inclined based on the price, and two, i'm not really a Foster The People fan so I just can't justify Paramore alone for almost $100 a ticket lol. I hate that Axs has Red Rocks now fuck them.

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

What does AXS being the ticket provider have anything to do with it? The prices would be the same if Ticketmaster were selling. The tickets are more expensive but that's the case across the board with all major tours right now. I just got Imagine Dragons tickets for Red Rocks and they were significantly more expensive than these. Can't remember what I paid for Paramore last fall when they came to Denver, but these prices seemed in the range I was expecting.

13. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Just their service fee prices in general are among the highest. Yes Ticketmaster is just as bad most of the time but I don't recall them being this high (I also don't buy a lot of high profile concert tickets for context). Also AXS is co-owned by AEG so there's that.

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

In my experience, whether it be AXS or Ticketmaster, the service fee is generally a percentage of the face value of the ticket. Usually that percentage is agreed up on in the contract with the promoter of the show so I'm not sure if it would have made a difference.

15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

That I did not know, that sucks

16. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Been hesitant on whether or not to spend $100 on this because I was gonna buy Beyoncé tickets today but given how that presale went, guess i'm splurging

17. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

After fees $112 per ticket for GA in LA. Lets goooo

18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Hayley just liked my insta post about getting a ticket so that was cool to see.

19. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Anddd I just got re-posted about on paramore’s insta story. What even is today?

20. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i obviously knew this band was huge, but i had no idea they were $120 pit tickets huge, pretty cool

js977 likes this.
  21. MegT585

Trusted

Pit tickets for Syracuse!! Can’t wait!

js977 likes this.
  22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The Chicago show is up on Groupon now. $30 for 300 level seats.

23. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Bought two tickets for Paramore in Philly and just realized I have a wedding to go to...

Anyone in interested in them? Not trying to make any money off them. $170 for both. I can transfer them through Ticketmaster to you.

24. meggers

Trusted

Irving/Dallas lawn tickets are on Groupon for $30.

25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

My girlfriend’s mom surprised us with tickets to this. Super excited to see them again and I’m really hoping Now, Now ends up being the opener

ramres and mattfreaksmeout like this.