Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Pit ticket for NH!

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, seeing how I saw both of these bands in a GA setting last year I'll probably settle for a lawn ticket, but I definitely want to hit this up unless the cheaper seats aren't too expensive.

3. dorfmac

Trusted

yeah, just dropped the 90 each. it's basically nothing after the 800 per for taylor! ;)

4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

you are all dorks, we're getting old, we need to sit down sometimes between songs. >-p

5. dorfmac

Trusted

that's why i just don't really go to concerts anymore. instead of going once a week, i've limited it to 2-3 per year so that i can really give my all those few times

6. personalmaps

ahh i feel this. pmore is the one band i'll see every time, no matter what. i think the wonder years are the only band i'll come out of pit retirement for, though.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

I got waitlisted for Red Rocks too. I’ll just go for the other presale tomorrow, I guess.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

$90 for pit and p1 seats is a bit much, especially for the shows Foster isn't even playing.

9. dorfmac

Trusted

exactly. paramore isn't even on my list, but this couple down the street are really into them and we like them a lot. i remember my parents going to concerts with their friends at merriwether as double dates and stuff, so now that i'm doing it, i definitely feel old af.

but yeah, if it's andrew mcmahon or death cab or jimmy eat world, i'm all in!

10. MegT585

Trusted

I got 9am but am sitting here not able to get in with a spinning wheel saying “searching sit tight”. I am going to have a heart attack.

11. personalmaps

If anyone isn't able to get pre-sale or it times out, don't worry! They don't put all the good tickets in pre-sale, you'll have another shot when the general sale starts friday.

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I got pit for St Augustine, ended up being $116 and change. yeesh

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

[​IMG]
    Someone posted this map from the St. Augustine, FL presale on Reddit from when it started and this was all that was available, so definitely looks like not a ton of tickets reserved for Verified Fan. Makes me feel better about having to wait until tomorrow.

Having said that, if anyone got a Red Rocks code they're not using, hit me up. It's not through Ticketmaster so the codes aren't linked to an account.

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

got floor for barclays center. rip my wallet

15. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I thought about going for a reserved seat, but I haven't been able to see them on this album cycle, and AL really means the world to me. I just really wanted to 'experience' it on the floor, I guess. Sounds stupid, I know.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

It's not stupid though. Paramore shows are best from a pit. Everyone bouncing together during Still Into You, That's What You Get, and more is such a magical thing.

17. personalmaps

ended up being $215 for two tickets for the very good seats so I swallowed my pride and took further back for $128.

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

might just wait until closer to the show and get lawn tickets or something, 133 for two when i've already seen them tour on this album and spent like 75 a piece just doesn't sound appealing

19. chelsealouanne

Regular

I missed out last tour, so this time I went all out for pit in Toronto!

20. personalmaps

me to my boyfriend just now: thanks for supporting me since April 19th, 2017, I promise we can stop spending money on Paramore after this.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

don't make promises you can't keep

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

4 minutes pray 4 me

LuigiPeppercorn and heymattrick like this.
  23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I have prayed

24. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

For those interested in Barclays, I got a code late (about 10am), was running late to work and walking outside trying to get the app to work. Finally got to my desk at 10:20 and still was able to get two GA tickets so....don't think demand is insane. Pricey though, comes out to $112/ticket.

heymattrick likes this.
  25. personalmaps

u know............ i really actually need to stick to this though bc my dumbass has done the MOST for this band this year.